They used to be human

Midori-ko managed to get Goku back to Mount Paozu with no issue.

Yamcha said he was keeping an eye out for the androids on their way back

Yamcha said he was keeping an eye out for the androids on their way back. Midori-ko didn't want to hurt Yamcha's feelings, she knew that Vegeta had already handled the android that basically crippled her Goku and the other one had flown off somewhere.

" Yamcha go pull out the hideaway bed." Midori-ko orders still in her dragon form "We'll bring Goku in once you do."

" It's the biggest couch right?" Yamcha makes sure

" Yeah next to the loveseat." She nods

" Got it." Yamcha ran inside the house

Midori-ko looked down at Goku who now was barely conscious and rapidly taking shallow breathes

" Stay with me." Midori-ko held Goku close to her trying to absorb more of Goku's pain but it was continuous Goku wasn't getting any relief from her aiding him by absorbing his pain like normal.

" Ok we're good to go." Yamcha ran out

" Here." Midori-ko hands Goku to Yamcha so she could turn back to her human form "Let's get him comfortable than look for that medicine." Midori-ko says rushing inside to get Goku's pillows from the master bedroom.

" Midori-ko we need to hurry." Yamcha stresses from the front room

" I know." Midori-ko ran back down the stairs and to Goku's side putting the pillows under his head. "Stay with me." Midori-ko kisses Goku's forehead drawing out more of his pain feeling a bit woozy this time.
Goku's heart virus was just not letting up.

" You search for that medicine I'll keep an eye on him." Yamcha taps her shoulder

" Right." Midori-ko stood feeling light headed

" You okay?" Yamcha asks seeing Midori-ko sway

" I'm fine." Midori-ko holds her head "Just make sure he keeps breathing."

" You got it

" You got it."

Midori-ko began to search the house from top to bottom, opening all the drawers in the upstairs bathroom. In the hall closet. Goku's nightstand. Her own nightstand.