Touch down on planet Namek

" One more day till planet Namek." Goku stopped in midair getting Midori-ko to almost fall over.

" You've come a long way big stuff." Midori-ko smiles

" And you've been a big help

" And you've been a big help." Goku walks up to her

" Goku I can feel your power level." Midori-ko held his hands

" Yeah?"

" It's massive." Midori-ko almost shook back when they met years ago she never could have imagined Goku would get this strong.
Goku could probably fight any foe now.

" Good." Goku purrs "Like other parts of me?" He pulled Midori-ko to him so he could press his growing hard on into her leg.

" Goku purrs "Like other parts of me?" He pulled Midori-ko to him so he could press his growing hard on into her leg

" That's always been big and more than satisfactory." Midori-ko's hand made their way down Goku's pants.
Goku didn't play around tonight. He gripped Midori-ko's wrist and led her downstairs to the bed.
Midori-ko didn't resist she wanted it.

" Take off your clothes." Goku ordered

Midori-ko smiles lifting up her shirt as Goku shrugged off the rest of his tattered gi.

"You are so beautiful and sexy." Goku closed the gap between them

"Oh Goku." Midori-ko cheeks burned

"You turn me on more than anyone else." Goku's hands went for Midori-ko's bra clasp, popping the hooks loose letting her bra go limp. Midori-ko took off her bra the rest of the way watching Goku as he watched her.

"And the sounds you make when I touch you." A hand cupped Midori-ko's left breast getting Midori-ko let out a soft moan.
It didn't take long for them to end up on the bed

Goku letting out a moaning growl into Midori-ko's ear as he entered from behind. Goku always found the right angles. Goku took her over and over as he held her in place with one hand as the other found the most sensitive part of her body. Goku thrusted filling her completely. Making her cry out.

 Making her cry out