7. The will's contents

I opened up my eyes, surprised to find myself in my bed in the Burrow, body wrapped around my sisters, instead of up in the high mountains. The sun was not up yet, and the room was full of shadows, Gennie and Cole still curled up together like cats.

"You were talking in your sleep." Hollie said quietly, sucking on the top of her thumb.

"Hmm, was I?" I asked, wrapping one of Hollie's waves around my fingers to try and cease the pain of my scar.

"Yeah. 'Gregorovitch.' You kept saying 'Gregorovitch.'"

"I think Voldemort's looking for him." I told my sister quietly.

"Poor guy," Hollie said quietly.

Since she'd told me about murdering Mark, she'd become more of herself and more of a different person in the same way. She liked me babying her, brushing her hair and picking out her clothes like always, but she now sassed Lacey and Mrs Weasley, becoming more interested in throwing knifes like darts with the boys.

"Gregorovitch?" Cole said sleepily, his eyes visible from the bed covers. "Isn't he a Quidditch player?"

"Oh god, Voldemort's becoming a Quidditch player, worst nightmare ever." Gennie chuckled sleepily, kissing the top of his head.

"And yet the Chudley cannons would still be worse than him in the leagues." Cole smiled up at her. He groped for the lamp and turned it on, light dancing in the small room. "Almost forgot, happy birthday, Rory!"

"Hell yeah, I'm seventeen, I forgot!" I grinned, seizing my wand from the bedside table. "Accio glasses!"

With a faint whizzing sound the glasses soared through the air towards me, poking me in the eyeball. Everybody laughed, and in my joy at being able to use magic, I sent possessions flying around the room, even Bilbo (which Cole pouted about).

"My present is that I didn't die when I was kidnapped." Hollie said with the start of a sarcastic grin.

I rolled my eyes, hitting her in the face with the pillow. "God, you're becoming so much like Fred and George, I'm worried."

"Here's our present to you." Cole said, sitting up, still cocooned in the bed covers, throwing me a package. "We decided it'd be laugh-Gen, stop stealing the covers you absolute walnut."

"Oh shut up, just because you cocoon yourself in them." Gennie scoffed, pulling the covers away with Cole as he scowled, trying to reclaim Bilbo from under the depths.

"A joint couple present? Isn't that basically a way of saving money?"

"Yes," Cole said, the same time as Gennie said "No"

Ripping off the paper I was mildly surprised. It was a flip-phone, which was covered in a Holyhead Harpies sticker. Flipping it open I found a lock screen of the three of us from a couple years ago, all pulling stupid faces. Going through the device I found numbers for both Gennie and Cole, and even a game of snake, oh my god.

"You got me a phone, a real life phone?" I gasped. "And you even had snake installed on it?"

"I wanna play on it!" Hollie exclaimed, and snatched the phone from my grip. I rolled my eyes, knowing I wouldn't see that phone for a while now that she knew snake was on it.

"Hey, we have to keep in contact somehow when you're off on the road, right?" Gennie said leaning across the gap to squeeze my arm.

Of course, Cole took the opportunity to reclaim the bed covers with a loud 'HA', before swearing as Gennie fell off the bed with a flop as the covers were taken from underneath her.