Epilouge~At last, I've seen the light

"And that's the end," Aurora said, shutting the gilded, thick, well-thumbed book on her lap. "Did you enjoy it?"

The small child—Hope looked up at her with big wide eyes. "It's over? It can't be!"

Aurora smiled wanly. Every child on the ward reacted in the same way once she closed the pages. "There are no more pages left—so it has to be, doesn't it?"

"No!" Hope wailed, and she lunged forward on the hospital bed, and seized the book from Aurora's grasp. She flipped through the hundreds of pages of the book: Obliviate: a collection of the life of The Girl who Survived, by Aurora P.M. "But—But I don't have the answers!"

"Like what?" Aurora said gently.

"Do Rory and Draco get married? Can Gennie cope with being a werewolf? What about Sam, coming back from the dead? And Camille—she was so sad! And Hollie and Lacey—and Arthur, what—what happened next?"

Aurora smiled—this was part of the exercise. She reached into her healer coat, and withdrew a notepad and pen. "Write down how you want the story to end."

And Hope seized the pen and began scribbling away, among the hundreds of other memory wiped children who listened to the story of Aurora Potter to build their memory back. Written in cramped letters, many predictions for the end were there, glowing bright:

Okay so I think that Cole and Gennie should DEFINITELY get married and they should go to Disneyland for their honeymoon. Also, all the people who are really super close to them (like Rory, Draco, Sam, etc) should get them kittens as wedding gifts so they end up with an adorable little kitten family.....

Im sorry for being evil but I kinda want a bad ending... Like for the safety of the magic world Rory needs to forget it all... And I want Draco to watch her from the side all of the years..

Jenna Malfoy, will receive her Hogwarts letter, and the power of love which according to (snape, snape, severus snape) DUMBLEDORE will bring Aurora's magic back when the time is right, to protect her family. Oh and Gennie and cole? Both are still healing from the war, but they have to kids, Ashton Remus Wilde and Natalia Tonks Wilde. Rory is a muggle psychologist as her own struggles with mental health problems have shown her where she truly wanted to go.

ALSO WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAT

Rory and Draco get married she somehow gets her magic back and has a lot of children And Rory works at St Mungos like she wanted in the 3rd book or become a famous artist and Draco becomes a potion teacher at Hogwarts

THEIR MARRIAGE BRINGING BACK HER MAGIC BECAUSE OF LOVE AND THEM LIVING TOGETHER

She missed magic but she can cope without it. She likens her relationship with Draco to Mark and Jenna's. Cause one had magic and the other didn't. Even in death Jenna is still teaching her.

I want Rory and Draco to have kidsss. And Rory to be a famous artist, and Draco to be a Potions Professor at Hogwarts :3 and yeah, basically I want everybody to be happy and no more dying, no no

they live happily ever after

I would like it to be a happy ending, like the actual epilogue, but Rory and Draco are part of the Weasley clan that meet at the end.

By Draco giving up his magic to be with Rory

maybe it could be like rory getting ready for bee wedding and all this cute shit