Latex

She's a smooth talker—a straight-A rebel. With pearl skin and eyes like a meadow, her lips blush and her hair transcends her orbit.

A call to action, and there she is. Heart on display, stares bounce off her sharp radiance. Determined and unbothered in harmony like a pair of butterfly wings in perfect sync. She is an element out of control and my body is charged with an energy extraterrestrial.

A mouth like a grenade launcher, she just doesn't care. Deadeye sharpshooter but no tabaco, her evil is a drug I could get addicted to. Judging them with her ten commandments and fluttering eyelashes, slice me to pieces and swallow me whole. Divide me to the smallest number and add us together to make the most uneven sum.

The most caring unkind, pin on the board and bullet into my brain. A stones throw across a damning divide. I should have built a bridge to your tower. The dragon never intimidated me.

Pen to paper and aroma to air. Vacate and convene, lock the door and throw away the key. Rip me to shreds and I will return the favor. Turn it all upside down, leave no corner undisturbed. In a chamber unexplored, she's there, a statue of the best and worst.

My laugh, her lips. Start a riot and I'll follow. Burn it all down and tear each other apart. Dusk and dawn alike would bask in the flames of a blaze so unexpected.

Smile and find a way to your perfect imbalance.

Just don't ever change.