On fours bed?! (4x)

Ik I haven't updated in awhile I'm sorryyyyy!!
This chapter has no pisskink btw!! I think I need sleep 😭 Anyways enjoy!

(Ps x is a trans male!) and no he can not get pregnant! I will not write that stuff ever I'm sorry 😭

Ever since x and four met they had always been good friends.

But something was different for x.. it didn't feel like 'just a friendship' to him anymore, it was something more..

And x was determined to find out what it was..

X was just on his bed, trying to figure out what this new weird feeling was whenever he was around four.

Something about him made him different from the rest.. and x couldn't have asked for a better friend!

But x has other friends.. so why doesn't he feel this way with them?? There must be a reason..

Four was nowhere to be found. He's probably just talking with the contestants or something.

X wished four was with him right now. How they would always talk, do things together, thinking up new challenges for the game, it was the best moments of x's life!

X grabbed his phone and searched up "x and four" on Google to think back to the memory's of them together (a/n oh no..)

He clicked on the images tab and started to scroll through all the photos, remembering each and every moment.

But he suddenly came across a link saying "x4 r34 ship" and x being a curious person decided to click it! It's about ships? Like boats? Right?

The internet was a bit slow but then loaded with tons of pictures.

X smile faded quicker then ever as he saw the first couple images on his phone.

It wasn't about boats or ships, it wasn't happy moments together..

Blush quickly formed on x's face as he closed his eyes and threw his phone on the opposite side of the bed.

"Oh my god.." x whispered, in shock he gained the courage to pick up his phone again to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

But something about these photos were kinda.. hot..

He decided to keep scrolling through the pictures, blushing more and more every photo.

That did it. X noticed something different going on in between his legs.

He was wet.

Oh man.. he had never experienced this before.. x wasn't exactly the type to do this stuff, he was to innocent for it

Not once had he done anything, not even by himself.. but the more he scrolled through the photos, the more tempted he was to do something about it..

No stop.. I cant have these thoughts! It feels so weird.. but is it weird in a bad way?

No. I cant think of that stuff especially with.. four.. x said out loud

Just think of something different! Uhm maybe four is back by now?

I'll go check then he thought as he got up, heading towards the door.

Four? X called out as he opened the door to fours room.

Hm.. I guess he isn't here then.