Keep quiet (lightbrush)

Hey guys I know it's been a little while so sorry abt that 😭

And if you remember my last two lightbrush chapters then you will definitely know what the story was abt...

So ughhhfgjhj IM WRITING ANOTHER CHAPTER WITHOUT PISS THIS TIME HOORAYYSYDF

Doesn't mean I still don't like it tbh 😭

And paintbrush has a dick AND A PUSSY?! NOT CLICKBATE OMG

Sorry it feels rushed towards the end 😭

Oh this story has a lot of plot to it btw!! Hope you enjoy tho!!

HELP I WROTE THIS IN 2 HOURS WHAT...

Even though season 3 wasn't done, mephone decided to bring all the contestants (including the eliminated ones) back to the main island for a few days.

Everyone was quite excited to see all their friends again, especially paintbrush.

It had been 2 YEARS since paintbrush last saw lightbulb so naturally they were a little nervous.

The boat they were on had almost all the season 3 contestants, and in just a few minutes they would all be arriving to the island.

Cabby had been snickering towards herself as she wrote down in her files, probably just excited to gather more information...

Balloon and nickel were acting gay as always.

Tea kettle was offering horderves to clover, who gladly accepted.

Candle was meditating, perhaps she was just preparing to meet the old contestants?

Yang was controlling his shared body and ran around, yelling about dr fizz and milk.. yin was trying to calm him down.

You get the point.

Yang came to an abrupt stop and pointed in front of the boat.

"WERE HERE WERE HERE!!" He shouted and yin couldn't help but join in on the excitement.

The boat somehow parked itself and everyone got off it rather quickly.

Paintbrush took a deep breath before they looked up to see the old contestants not to far away.

Nickel and balloon raced towards baseball and suitcase, there was quite a few things they needed to catch up on.

Everyone else went up to there old friends while the new contestants started up a conversation with others.

Paintbrush looked around but couldn't see lightbulb anywhere, just as they were about to ask oj about it a familiar voice spoke behind them.

Paintbrush quickly spun around to see a bright smiling face staring up at them.

"Long time no see, huh painty?" Lightbulb said with tears in her eyes before pulling paintbrush in for the biggest hug.

Paintbrush was shocked but immediately hugged lightbulb back.

"I missed you so much lightbulb, how have you been?" Paintbrush asked as they finally pulled away from the hug, feeling themselves tear up.

"Pretty good actually! Altho season 2 is still not done yet since mephone left us, but I've really gotten some time to think about everything in general! Oj let the remaining four contestants (including me of course) into his hotel since it was gonna be awhile before mephone came back! I haven't had a roommate but oj said you were going to be mine for the weekend that you guys are here!!"

Paintbrush just chuckled at how much lightbulb could talk.

"Sounds like a lot."

"I guess but it's cool! Here I'll show you to the room" lightbulb squealed as she practically dragged paintbrush to the room in the hotel.