Why'd you look for me? (Black Hole x Tree)

so sorry for not writing a lot, loosing my book (including some chapters for good) made me super upset, i have now safely backed the remaining chapters in my notes app in case something happens on wattpad again of possibly Ao3? 

yes i'm on Ao3 now 😈 user is Aquathyst1 for those reading on wattpad

anyway i haven't made any bfdi fics in a minute so i figured why not? after all this time i've defined learned the characters way better then previously so i'm more motivated to write!

due to some frustration i won't have the silver x candle fic i was originally working on but i plan on creating a new one with a different plot, especially after silvers little fantasy moment in ep 17 with candle hehehehehhnrenrk

this also takes place after episode 8 of tpot

chapter contains: humanized characters, swearing, small amount of blood, smut (obv..), slight depression, angst and loads of comfort + comfort sex, and of course. gay bitches.

(also don't ask about how if tree was the giant tree in ep 8 even if it's humanized. just.. just deal with the weird logic. including how black hole is a black hole ofc so just don't think of the fact he could suck things up even if he's humanized aghh)

OKAY IM TALKING TO MUCH JUST ENJOY THE CHAPTER (characters may be a bit out of character just so i can write a fic like this!)

and yes i made Black Hole sensitive and soft DEAL WITH IT 😾😾

"Black Hole? Black Holee!" Tree walked around the huge hotel building, checked the Goiky Canal, passed by Two's amusement park, searching every place he could think of, calling his teammates name out.

After the 8th challenge, Tree had been stuck as a giant unmoving version of himself, not able to do much as he watched everyone finish the challenge and do their own things, forgetting about him.

But late at night he was chopped down by something..? no. someone. and a minute later recovered back to his old self again. He was too tired to think about who did it and ended up passing out next to the recovery center, eventually waking up to go find Black Hole, only to see he was missing from his usual sleep spot.

So here he was, calling out for him, hoping nothing happened to him.. Tree had always had a bit of a soft spot when it came to Black Hole, but of course he brushed it off as being good friends. At least up until they had a bit of a 'moment' after TPOT started. To make things short, they were certainly dating, just keeping it more on the down low.

He asked as many of the contestants as he could, but none of them remembered seeing black hole. all but one.

Marker was lying on the ground, with a new paper clip he 'borrowed' from Robot Flowers shop, clearly not able to ask her directly from her newfound personality. Fanny was sitting beside her, silently staring at the ground, clearly deeply lost in thought.

"Hiii Tree! I finally got a new paper clip! seee?" He lifted it up in the air, before dramatically dropping his hands back down to the ground. Fanny noticed the conversation and snapped out of her trance.

"That's nice Marker..!" Tree tried to smile but it didn't seem genuine. He was to upset with the fact Black Hole was missing.

"You good Tree..?" Fanny immediately noticed his expression and body movements. A lot of people believe she's not much of a character, just hating on everything but she definitely had a secret talent for noticing and studying people.

"I've been looking for Black Hole for two hours! i'm worried something happened.. did you guys see him at all today?" Tree crossed his arms, avoiding his gaze from the two.