Request (fan)

Thank you @CherryBluUwu for the request!! Enjoy!

And yess I'm writing another piss chapter 😭 BUT DONT GET MAD AT ME ISTG ITS A REQUEST
Also I have a non piss related fic I'm working on as well as other requests!

⚠️PISS INCLUDED⚠️

trophy has been making fun of everyone but himself (as usual) before spotting fan in the distance watching.

Trophy quickly made his way over to fan.

"What do you think your doing, twerp??" Trophy spat out, standing over fan.

"Uh I'm just watching??.."fan said, voice slightly shaky.

"Ugh don't you have anything better to do?!" Trophy was now closer to fan.

"Not really.. I just wanted to see how a jerk acts" fan said as he stared up at the trophy.

"Oh for gods!.. what.." trophy gritted his teeth, pissed at what fan had just said.

"You dare say that to me.. well I'll teach you!" Trophy shouted as he grabbed fan by the shoulders.

"Oh shit.." fan said quietly.

Trophy spun him around and held him down from his shoulders.

"I'll show you.. I'll show you why you don't mess with me.." trophy growled, scaring fan.

"No no I'm sorry trophy I'm sorry" fan said, worried he was going to get beaten up.

"I. Don't. Care."

Trophy reached down, quickly grabbing fans underwear.

At that point fan knew what he was going to do, but he knew he couldn't do anything about it.

Trophy pulled the back of his underwear upwards, causing fan to let out a yelp.

"TROPHY PLEASE STOP IT HURTS" fan shouted, trying to get away.

Instead, trophy ignored him and pulled harder.

"Nonononono" fan whispered.

"This is what you get, twer-... what the-" trophy said as he heard a splashing sound hit the ground.

Fan stood frozen as he felt liquid escape his body onto his pants.

Trophy stared, wide eyed at what he was witnessing.

More piss completely soaked fan as tears pricked into his eyes.

But oh fuck did it felt so good..

"Fuuuc- mmh-.." fan moaned slightly at the feeling as he covered his mouth.

He fell to his knees, one of his hands holding onto the grass while the other held his mouth so he wouldn't moan.

Trophy had a clear view on everything happening.

Fan continued on the floor letting out slight whines through his hand.

His eyes rolled back in his head while accidentally letting a moan escape his mouth from pleasure.

His stream slowed before coming to a stop leaving fan on the ground in front of trophy.

He was completely soaked as well as the grass around him.

"Uh shit.. I'm just gonna go.." trophy said, backing away.