fully charged (mephone + angst)

NO this doesn't have to do with the dnd thing in part one of the finale so i guess this takes place after season 3 episode 17 but before episode 18

and yeahhh technically this isn't smut it but whatever 🔥

also mephone is basically trans in this because i said so 😼😼

anyway ⚠️warning⚠️ for maybe dark topics kind of? not suicidal thoughts or anything but just weird feelings that could be sensitive to others! i guess since they isn't just smut. I have no idea why i took a turn in a completely different direction this was supposed to be a quick little mephone fic and instead im pushing it into horrible thoughts and memories and coping mechanisms!! so yes THIS ISNT REALLY MY REVULAR CONTENT!!

mephone uses masturbation as a (kind of..?) coping mechanism real?!

It had been another long challenge, only reminding Mephone of how close the season was to ending, something he wasn't too excited for.

Behind the silly and fun reality show he had created it really was a mess behind the scenes. The only reason he created the whole show was to get away from someone he hoped to never hear about again.

He wished season three could just go on forever. Then he wouldn't have to deal with going back to his abandoned season, facing every problem he had created.

Mephone was lying on the grass outside by the beach, about ready to doze off. But a sudden notification startled him awake.

"Battery warning 5%"

Usually his battery lasted around 3 months, but he had completely forgotten to do it at his usual scheduled time. Now he was dangerously close to being shut off. He quickly shot up in a slight panic and spawned a charging cord along with a charged power bank since there was no outlet on the island.

He really wasn't in the mood to do this today, he laid back down on the grass after connecting the cord to the power bank and turning it on.

He held the cord tightly in his hand and led it down to his charging port, rubbing it softly and letting out a quiet whine. He usually knew better than to just just shove it in but he was completely exhausted. The faster he gets his arousal out of his system the sooner he can comfortably fall asleep while charging.

His port was already dripping wet, getting all over the cord. He silently thanked his body for being waterproof when it came to his own liquids before slowly inserting the cord in himself.

He quickly realized he forgot to spawn something to cover his.. noises.. He slapped his free hand up to his mouth, praying none of the contestants would wake up to this.

He slowly thrusted the cord in and out of his port, trying to get steady rhythm. He bit his lip to keep from even moaning into his hand, he couldn't risk it.

The soft buzzing sound indicating he was plugged in went off every second. His screen turned a darker shade of blue as he felt the energy coursing through his body.

He lifted his hips a bit to have easier access to his dripping hole. Each time the energy filled cord entered him, he let out a muffled cry into his palm.

His legs were shaking violently now and he could barely keep his lower half off the ground at this point. He forced himself to stop once he got an idea, quickly pulling up settings on himself to turn the sensitivity up, changing the usual 25% up to a 75%. Though the drastic sudden difference affected him way more than he had imagined.

He was so desperate he didn't care anymore. He flipped over and got on his hands and knees, fucking his already ruined hole as hard as he could with the cord.

"F- Fuck.!" He cried out, giving up on being quiet. He couldn't keep anything in anymore. His orgasm practically chased him down, forcing him to squirt his liquids out onto the grass in front of him. Usually Mephone would take a break after an orgasm but he couldn't help himself.

He couldn't tell if it was genuine arousal or his subconscious trying to distract himself from his problems. He hadn't even noticed his own voice no longer making only sounds of pleasure as well as not noticing the tears falling on the grass.

He was seriously overstimulated now but he couldn't stop himself. He could take it. He could take it.. He's been through way worse... He could take it......

He was just supposed to be charging himself quickly. What was this? What was he doing?! Was this a coping mechanism? Was he trying to mentally hurt himself? This was definitely more than any sort of coping mechanism. He both hated suffering yet wanted to suffer.

He came again and again, each one slowly turning from pleasure to just another horrible way to escape the world, It was like mental cuts on his soul. His mind felt like it had snapped once he realized what was wrong.

He hated himself.

He hated everything about himself.

He was completely fucked up in the head and couldn't escape this, constantly living in fear that his childhood tormentor would come back and find him. Being made with the purpose of being replaced only months later.

Every shitty attempt he made to escape HIM only caused problems for others. 4s was dead because of him. Toilet was hurt and went missing because of him. He tortured his own contestants to distract himself from his own problems.

Mephone came one last time before his entire body gave out completely, charger shoved back in him for the last time today.

He felt nothing. He wasn't himself anymore. His physical body was shaking and tears were pouring down his face yet he couldn't feel it. It was like his consciousness was split in two. He had expected to feel dread and guilt, to feel anything emotional or physical. But he couldn't.

Things started to fade black, yet he couldn't feel it. It was over for him and he couldn't feel anything about it.

Things grew darker and darker..

Darker.

..

His body flashed with the apple logo, signaling he was powering back on as if he had just forcefully had a full restart. All his emotions came to him at once, overwhelming poor Mephone. This wasn't right, it was impossible to shut down without doing it purposefully.

He laid down on the soft grass, curling up on his side into a ball and crying softly. He was scared and hurt. He didn't know why he suddenly snapped like that. The realization that he might have almost accepted death just then horrified him.

He was so exhausted from everything that his horrid thoughts managing to put him in a sleepy state. His breathing grew calmer as he rested on his back, staring up at the star filled sky.

"I'll be fine.." He whispered to himself, clearly not sure if he would be. But he had no one else to comfort and reassure him.

"I'll be okay.."