Im in here as well.. (tacomic)

Yes I'm doing taco phone again

Yes i love tacophone

Also I apologize for my last chapter but I seriously tried to warn you guys 😭

Oh and uh this takes place in the downstairs bathroom at the hotel! ( no there's no piss I promise 😭)

ANDDDD ITS A HEAT SMUT CAUSS I SAID SO

Anyways let's get to the smut 😈

Both mic and taco had been hanging out together all day, and mic would have been fine with it if she didn't have her little "problem" to attend to.

Problem was she was in heat.. and she could have taken care of it if she wasn't so busy with taco.

She could barely keep it together when mic suggested they head back to the forest, mic hesitantly accepted when she realized she might just have an idea.

On the way she would tell taco she needed to use the bathroom quickly, finish her business, and be right out again! The plan was hopefully fool-proof.

Both taco and mic had been walking for about 5 minutes before they starting to pass the hotel, and mic quickly put her plan into action.

"Uh taco I gotta use the restroom real quick!" She said slowly backing up into the hotel.

"Oh well alright then.. I'll be here waiting" she said whilst pulling out a new gadget she found in test tubes lab to mess around with.

Once mic was inside she tried to run but she was in to much pain so she quickly walked to the stairs before realizing she wasn't going to be able to make it to her room.

(A/n really sounds like a piss book rn 💀)

She decided she would have to settle for the main bathroom downstairs. So she quickly turned right and kept on speed walking till she made it.

She gasped in relief as she opened the bathroom door before closing it and heading to the biggest stall there.

She sat down against the wall after making sure the stall was locked and took out her vibrator. (yes she was going to use it before taco barged in her room that morning and took her for the day.)

She immediately stuck the vibrator inside her and grabbed the remote, turning it to a 3.

She let out a loud moan from the sudden vibration as tears already started to fill her eyes. She had waited all day to take care of this that she was super sensitive.

After a minute she turned it to a level 5 making her moan louder as she almost dropped the remote on the floor.

She started to touch herself as the vibrator continued, making her a moaning mess.

She continued before accidentally moaning out tacos name, but mic was to horny to care so all her moans were suddenly based around taco.

Mic was imagining taco kissing her, teasing her, eating her out.. oh god it felt almost real.

She spread her legs out facing the stall door as she continued to fantasize about taco.

Taco had been waiting for about 5 minutes and was getting a little concerned.. so she decided to head in the hotel as well.

After she finally found the bathroom she opened it and walked in.

Just as taco was about to ask mic if she was okay she heard someone breathing heavily and moaning from inside one of the stalls.

Mic couldn't hear taco though as she was a little to distracted in pleasuring herself.

Taco slowly approached the biggest stall as it seemed thats where the noise was coming from. She listened closer only to realize it was mics voice calling out tacos name..