Stress reliever (candle x clover)

Btw this takes place after S3 E8 so there all in there own bodies again!!

No piss you guys celebrate with me 🎉

There's some angst, fluff, and smut in this chapter JESUS 💀

Enjoy!!

Clover had been crying down at the calm down cabana for quite awhile now, she didn't mean to kill anyone with her luck.

First the whole box incident and now this? She wished she didn't have this so called "luck".

Candle was worried about clover, she hadn't come out of the calm down cabana in 30 minutes, it worried her.

She finally decided to go get clover, after all candle had liked clover for awhile now and really wanted to make sure she was okay.

"Clover? May I come in?" Candle asked calmly, waiting for a response.

After a second or two she heard clovers soft voice saying that she could come in.

Candle walked in and approached clover.

"How are you doing clover?" Candle asked, looking at clover.

It was clear she had been crying for awhile now with tear streaks on her face and her eyes slightly red.

"I'm okay.." clover answered, hiding her face.

Candle knew she was lying, she sat down next to her and placed a hand on clovers shoulder.

"Clover it's me, you don't have to be afraid to tell me how you feel.." candle said sweetly, hugging clover.

Clover felt herself flush a bit as she accepted the hug from her long term crush.

She always wanted to tell candle about how much she loves her but could never find the courage to.

"Thank you candle.. I needed that.." clover half whispered.

"Anytime."

Clover let out a sigh before telling candle about how she felt.

"I feel so cursed with this whole "luck" thing, I'm hurting others when I don't want to! When I switched bodies I felt so.. free.. no luck to help me if I fall, no luck to help me when im confused, no luck to hurt others any longer.. and then I was back in my own body again.."

Clover looked as if she were about to cry again.

"Clover please don't blame yourself, you have such a kind soul caring for others like that.. it's not fair that you have this luck.. you might not be able to control it but.. if you try you can fight with it and not against it.."

Clovers eyes widened at what candle had said, she was right..

Candle pulled clover in for another hug, this time pulling clover up onto her lap.

They both hugged for a minute before clover realized what was happening and started to blush. Hard.

Candle noticed this as well and quickly took clover off her lap.

"Ah I'm so sorry clover! I didn't mean to!" Candle said, looking away to hide her flushed face.

They both say in silence for a bit just listening to the ocean outside and the slight breeze.

Clover was so thankful for candle, she always knew what to say and do.. she decided that she was going to tell candle how she really felt!"

"Candle.. there's something I've been meaning to talk to you about.."

Candle turned her attention towards clover and listened.