I need it.. (fantube)

Sooo I'm writing this kinda to make fun of myself with anxiety cause like I need to bring a water bottle with me wherever I go cause there's like sm that used to happen to me where my throat felt almost blocked but like 1000 times worse, I don't have it anymore/or rarely but I still bring it in case so ig this is what it will be based off 😻

so if you didn't like some of my fanfics cause they were weird then GET OFF THIS CHAPTER RN

GO GO GO

IM SERIOUS THERES NO THRNKNG BACK LEAVE RN

BACK AWAY BACK SWAY I SAY 🦅

your still here? Wow brave.. you have to have the most horrendous pisskink to be able to read this chapter so I highly suggest you leave unless you have one

I basically wrote this as a joke so

Oh and if you couldn't already tell what chapter this is about maybe consider the fact it has to do with needing water..

I don't write stuff involving like drinking this stuff but uhbhhhg idk this is kinda a joke so

It's also funny to see you guys react to this stuff 💀

This is a short chapter btw!! (There's no sex alright but it is definitely nsfw)

Anyways enjoy (you probably won't)

"Fan are you okay??" Test tube asked as fan turned towards her quickly.

"Yes yes I'm fine everything's fine!!" He blurted out, his voice a bit shaky.

Fan and Test tube had been stuck in an elevator for around 30 minutes with not much sign of help.

"Fan I can obviously see your not fine.. what's wrong??"

"I just- I didn't bring any water with me cause I didn't think we would be STUCK IN AN ELEVATOR.."

Test tube, knowing why fan needs water tried to calm him down.

"Fan, hey, it's gonna be okay, we'll be out of here any second now!" She said, placing her hand on fans shoulder.

Fan seemed to calm down a bit but was still internally freaking out.

Fan was now on the floor of the elevator just kinda sitting there with his eyes wide, and this kinda scared Test tube so she tried to help him.

"Fan it's going to be okay i promise.. Is there anything I can do for you??"

"Yeah y-ou couldd get me water-" Fan whisper shouted.

Test tube looked in her bag for any source of liquid fan could have but had no luck.

"I'm sorry fan I don't have anything.." she muttered out as she sat on the floor next to fan.

Fan felt tears form in his eyes as he scanned the elevator for anything.

"Fan is there anything that I can do besides that, anything at all?"

Fan was having a hard time thinking from his panic attack but managed to gather a thought together for a split second, but it wasn't exactly a holy thought..

"Anything?" Fan asked

"Anything."

Fan took a deep breathe before replying.

"Could you maybe- well no, I mean we could try.. no no no I- uhm.." fan said as he covered his now flushing face.

Test tube was quite confused by this..

She thought about what fan was proposing before a certain idea crossed her mind.

What?! No! What was she thinking?! Obviously fan wouldn't want that and neither would Test tube..

Right?..

"Fan.. I have an idea but.." she looked at fan before looking down towards the ground.

"How bad do you need something to drink?.."

"I'll take anything at this point" Fan spoke with tears in his eyes from the discomfort.

"Well if your that desperate then.." test tube tried to imply on what she meant.

It took fan a minute before realizing test tube had the same idea as fan.

"Are you okay with it.." Fan asked, looking away shyly.

"Yes im just.. nervous to talk about this.."

Fans discomfort was getting unbearable, tears starting to roll down his face.

Test tube saw this and immediately took action, taking off her pants and underwear, making fan slightly blush.

He couldn't focus properly though as all he could do was lay on the ground.

"Are you sure you want this fan?" Test tube asked.

"Yes.. please just.." Fan tried to say.

Test tube crawled on top of fan, making sure not to hurt him.

She bent her legs and put them on either side of fans head and sat up straight.

"Are you ready?" She asked, Fan quickly nodded yes.

Test tube took a deep breath before she let go.

Her piss poured into fans mouth as test tube let out a slight moan.

Fan let out a loud moan in relief as he drank test tubes warm liquid feeling his anxiety leave his body.

Test tube fought the urge to grind against fans mouth as she continued to release.

Fan was blushing hardcore as he kept on swallowing every last drop.

Test tubes stream finally came to an end as she stood back up and put her pants back on.

Fan just laid there, dazed. His crush really just did that and he couldn't have been happier.

Test tube helped fan up before noticing something..

"Uh fan your uh.." she signaled to fans lower body, he was hard.

"Guess you did enjoy it.." test tube said making fan flush.

"I'm just glad I was able to help you, and hey if you want, when we get this elevator fixed we can go up to our room and I can help you with your little problem.."

Fan turned red but nonetheless accepted.

30 minutes later the elevator opened and fan and test tube were face to face with oj.

"Okay! It looks like were good now! Hope you guys didn't get to bored waiting!" Oj said jokingly.

"Oh nah we were fine, just having a good conversation! Well we're off to our rooms, thanks oj!"

After they both left oj examined the inside of the elevator to make sure it worked properly.

But he saw a few drops of something on the floor, something liquidy.

"Whaaa- omg.." oj realized what it was.

"You know what.. I'm not even gonna question this.. I'll get soap.. (nah poor soap bro 💀)

Did I warn you? Yes.

Did you read it anyways? Yes.

So if you made it this far let's hope you chose to because you have a thing for piss

Even drinking is to far for me bro..

And man I'm on a roll with posting so many chapters rn!

That could only mean one thing..

Ik definitely gonna get writers block soon 😭

Edit: I leave for a couple hours.. a couple hours.. and I have 25 notifications

You morons I told you to get off this chapter now I'm scared to open up my inbox 💀