Long time no see.. (knife x pickle)

Oooo shitttt I'm finally doing thisss

Again sorry for being slow with writing I've just lost a lot of motivation and character ai has completely stolen me from writing fics 😭

Uhm this chapter will have edging, teasing, begging, humiliation, maybe some praise or degrading? Idk anymore.

Uhhh top pickle canon‼️‼️ 

Bro I wrote 3000 words of this at a funeral memorial thingy so not a funeral but just a memorial type thing 😭

Hope you enjoy this since I'm really gonna try on this fic 🔥🔥

THEY ALSO HAVE TENTACLE DICKS!!

Due to complications of Mephone starting season three without finishing the previous season, the remaining four contestants had been invited to stay at Oj's hotel until Mephone gets back to hosting season 2.

And knife just so happened to be put with pickle, who was yet to have a roommate.

Oj had just greeted everyone and gave them each their room keys and told them where to find their doors.

Knife thanked him and and made his way up to the third floor, trying to act like he wasn't scared out of his mind.

It's been months since he had last seen Pickle, what if he didn't want to share a room with him? We're they still friends? What if he didn't even know knife was coming?!

Knife let out a slight sigh and shook his head a bit, He was overthinking this by a landslide. Pickle would obviously be happy to see him.. but the chance of something going wrong worried him.

He reached the third floor without even realizing it from being so lost in his thoughts, he quickly glanced at the key number and walked down the hallway looking for the right door.

He began reading in his head. 304.. 305.. 306..

307.. 308.. 309!

Knife paused for a second, he could do this. He's faced many bigger things before so why should this stop him?

He knocked on the door a couple times before taking a slight step back, anxiously waiting.

The door swung open as Pickle stood there with a bit of a shocked, yet excited face.

"H-hey, pickle!" Knife mentally facepalmed from stuttering. "Long time no see, huh..?"

Pickle let go of the door handle and hugged knife, surprising him.

"Knifeee! Dude I've missed you so much, the hotel hasn't been the same since you left for season 2!" Pickle finally pulled away, grinning.

"Nice to see you to Pickle!" Knife was a bit flustered from the sudden embrace from Pickle but he couldn't deny that he liked it.

"Oh- come on in!" Pickle says as he chuckled a bit, he was always forgetting things when around Knife.

Knife followed in after Pickle and looked around the room curiously.

On the right side of each side of the room there were good-sized beds with two pillows each and a living room in the middle, an archway to a decent sized kitchen on the far left, with separate door for the bathroom on the near the entrance.

Knife has to admit, it was a really nice hotel room."Wow.. Oj really remodeled the hotel while I was gone!"

"Oh yeah, there's a lot you need to catch up on dude.. seriously.." Pickle helped grab some of knifes bags and set them on the bed.

"This one's your bed, the right one of course. I'll let you get settled in for a minute while I go grab something from downstairs!" Pickle waved and walked out into the hallway.