I'm begging you!! (eraser x teardrop)

uhh hi guys okay bye ahh

also this is not humanized!! i like to switch things up so tentadicks again 😼 (i think that's how you spell it idk 😞😞)

also don't ask abt td doing this when she's a liquid LEAVE ME ALONEEE I CANT FIX EVERY PLOT HOLE

okay uh enjoy YOU BETTER 😾

Ever since Teardrop's elimination, Eraser had been feeling.. Guilty..

Sure it wasn't his fault that she was eliminated, but if only he stopped the stupid rivalry sooner then maybe they could have ended on even better terms..

It had only been two weeks since the last challenge, and the last elimination so far.. So it wasn't a surprise when Two told everyone that they would start the challenge in a few hours, and Eraser wasn't exactly feeling the best cr.. Yes he was feeling guilty but there was also a completely different feeling.. He just couldn't figure out what it was.

Eraser was walking around the grass plains, hoping it would allow him to clear his head a bit and focus better.. After all, he didn't exactly WANT to be eliminated.

A lot of the other contestants were already there, some talking to each other while others tried to guess the 10th challenge. Eraser spotted his team all huddled together, Golf Ball  was discussing something to the team but Eraser was to far to hear anything.

He sighed and decided to suck it up, heading to his team.

"-And if that does happen, we have a pretty good way to avoid it, thanks to TV's carefully calculated diagram!" Golf Ball went on about whatever it was, while Eraser tried to slip back into the team, hoping she didn't notice his absence previous absence.

"-In conclusion we- Eraser! Where were you! We could have had to do this challenge without you and possibly fail!" Golf Ball flared in anger at Eraser, who was to out of it to reply with a snarky remark, which even surprised Golf Ball.. She finally started to ramble on to the team again after a few seconds.

Pen looked at his friend who hadn't said a word.. For the past two weeks he hadn't been quite himself, but today? He really wasn't doing well..

"Hey bro.. You doing alright?" Pen quietly asked him while Eraser sighed softly. "Uhm.. I guess.. Just not feeling the best."

"Ah.. Because of TD? You know it wasn't your fault or anythin-"

"Not that.. I mean yeah that but.. I feel off today.. Kind of like feeling sick but without being sick? I'm not sure.." Eraser quickly interrupted Pen, not needing to hear another person talk about her. 

"Oh.. Maybe you should go lie down or something? Wait- No.. the challenge.." Pen facepalmed at his own stupidity. This actually got a bit of a smile out of Eraser and Pen was glad to help a bit, even if that meant not thinking before speaking. (that's all you penraser shippers are getting /hj)

Suddenly Two popped up onto the grasslands in front of everyone, his usual cheery voice even more excited today..

"Hello everyone! Who's ready to start the 10th challenge! As you all know, we have-" Two's voice was completely drowned out by Eraser's own thoughts, he couldn't focus anymore.

He stood still, arms hanging by his sides as he stared at nothing.. Two had been noticing this and excused himself, grabbing and teleporting Eraser near the recovery center to talk to him.  Eraser only got out of his own head once teleported, seeing Two in front of him with a confused look covering his face.

"You doing okay? Somethings clearly up.." Two asked as he eyed Eraser up and down, trying to see if anything physically bad happened to him "Uhm.. Yeah i'm fine, just out of it I guess." Eraser said, crossing his arms and avoiding eye contact with the number.