Part two of (liam x airy??) 🤨

So I can't remember who asked for a part two but SOMEONE ASKED FOR A PART TWO

Disclaimer 💥 I do not actually ship this I'm just writing abt it 😭

Oh and I was so used to not writing about it but guess I should still say that there isn't any piss in here so don't worry 😭

Uhh enjoy ig 🦅

Liam hadn't thought much of what happened yesterday, or maybe it was just because he was exhausted from finally meeting airy.

He simply fucked the guy who had taken both his and others lives and freedom for months.

Liam fell asleep rather quickly while airy lay in bed awake.

It had been years since airy ever did anything like that to himself, let alone with someone else.

He had forgotten how good it felt, and he instantly craved more..

The same feeling came back to airy just like it was earlier that day, he looked down and surely enough, his tentacle was out.

He looked over at Liam sleeping next to him before slowly getting up and making his way towards the cave.

He sat down at his desk and froze, it's been years so he didn't quite remember how to do it..

He slowly grabbed himself and tried to do what Liam had done the day before on himself.

Surely enough it was working and airy instantly fell in love with the feeling all over again.

His breath was slightly shaking as he let covered his mouth with his free hand to muffle any noises he made.

"M-mmh~ liammm~.."

Airy started to pump his hand faster as his moans were increasing.

He leaned back in his chair, drooling a bit.

A knot already started to form in his stomach, wow was he horny..

He teased the tip of his dick and practically yelled Liam's name.

But airy forgot about everything around him, all his focus was on pleasure.

He was carelessly jerking off as he threw his head back in pleasure.

"I'm closeee- liamm..~"

He kept repeating Liam's name over and over again as he was so close to releasing.

"Liamliamliamliamliam"

"Airy?!"

"Liam?!"

Airy immediately stopped and looked over to the entrance of the cave in horror and sure enough, Liam was standing there.

"You were masterbating too me?!.." liam shouted.

Airy didn't even respond and both sat in uncomfortable silence for a minute.

"You know what.. nevermind.." liam said as he turned to leave.

"N-no liam please.." airy said.

"What airy.." liam replied sternly, looking over to him.

Airy tried to say something else but couldn't.

"Look I'm just going to let you have your privacy airy."

"But.." was all he could say.

Liam noticed airy slightly squirming in his seat and his breath was shaking.

He was kinda turned on by this though.. he felt his own tentacle slip out.. fuck..

"Liam ca-n you please.. help me.-" Airy finally said