Trophy is NOT a virgin. (Knife x Trophy)

i know the title is genius (i laughed at it for five minutes straight because it was night and everything's funnier at night)

also when i say living room im talking abt the main hotel one like the one from that scene where knife and pickle played video games

i had to add some edging in here like always my baddddd 😞😞

ehhh just enjoy i have nothing more to say

THIS ISNT HUMANIZED!!

It was safe to say that Trophy and Knife hadn't ever really gotten along, and it was mainly Trophy's fault. If you were to ask him back in early season two he would deny it, of course. But after leaving the competition early he had a lot to think about when staying at Oj's hotel.

As much as he would hate to even admit to himself mentally, he had started to recognize that maybe he could have been nicer to everyone, especially Knife. After all he did blackmail him in the competition just because of Knife's secret interest, even if it was pretty funny.

At least he thought so.

He got off the side of his bed, trying to mentally prepare himself for the special event today. After Mephone abandoned season two for a few years, he finally came back to finish it by popular demand. And from what Trophy heard, Knife had been eliminated yesterday evening.

Since then Trophy hadn't come out of his room, not wanting t accidentally bump into Knife in any way. What would he even say? It was his fault they were in bad terms.

Oh but the worst part, the part he absolutely dreaded. He would be sharing a room with Knife starting today. After months of Trophy complaining about tissues being a horrible roommate for a multitude of reasons, Oj agreed to let him have his own room on the condition that the next person to be eliminated on season two would be his roommate later. Then of course the long break from season two gave him a few years alone and in peace.

That would all change today.

He got up and started his day, headed to the bathroom for the usual shower and teeth brushing. But if he was being honest, which he wasn't, he was just trying to distract himself knowing that Knife could knock at his door any minute.

He finished up in the bathroom, heading over to his shelf with his camera. Maybe he could take some pictures to distract himself? He thought about it and realized it was too risky. He would rather Knife come to him instead of bumping into him to take photos outside. According to Trophy, photography wasn't the most 'manly' sport, so he liked to try to keep that part of him more discreet. But it was kind of useless at this point since most people knew, thankfully not caring.

Trophy got lost in his thoughts, this was good.. He was technically distracting himself.

knock knock knock

Trophy spun around to face the door in a bit of a panic. He took a deep breath, telling himself to just do it. He reached for the lock, undoing it and gently swinging the door open halfway. And surely enough, Knife was outside the door with a suitcase of stuff. Trophy tried to read his facial expression to see what kind of tone to match but he couldn't tell. Maybe he was just out of it or it was just Knife being hard to read.

"You going to keep standing there or can I come in..?" Knife's voice alarmed Trophy, opening the door all the way subconsciously.

"Y-Yeah sorry about that.." "Idiot.." He degraded himself in his head for being so stupid and even stuttering! What in the actual hell was wrong with him?!

Knife set his suitcase down on the blank side of the room, obviously able to tell whose side was whose. The whole time Trophy stood at a safe distance, trying to figure out what to say. Knife was ultimately confused by his weird actions at first but didn't really judge him once he realized Trophy was nervous too. And if anything was going to be the first step to at least getting on neutral terms with him so they could continue to be roommates without killing each other, he would definitely need to start the conversation.