Part two of request (fan x trophy)

So this next part was suggested by a different person then the first part soooooo

Yeah there's like kinda piss in this chapter.. idk how to explain it.

Okay no there's like mentions of piss that's all I guess

Also I WROTE THIS CHAPTERI N LIKE AN HOUR IM SO PROUD OF MYSELF 😭

Hopefully you enjoy tho

Trophy had walked away from everything that just happened, shocked.

He didn't think that that was gonna happen..

But then again, it did embarrass fan too which was amusing to watch.

Fine.. he thought as he turned back towards the direction of fan.

"I'll go back then".

After a minute or two of walking he approached fan who was still sitting on the floor.

"Mind telling me what happened??" Trophy asked quickly making fan spin around to face him.

"Wha.. OH uh yes..? NO?! UHHH" fan tried to say as ge stumbled over his words trying to explain.

"Quiet.. it's obvious what happened." Trophy spat out before stopping to think for a second.

"Maybe he needed to use the bathroom? But then.. why did he moan like that..".

"Wait a Minute- oh my god.. fan has a thing for piss.. He must have had to pee before and my actions caused him to go but.. he also liked it..".

And that gave trophy the perfect thing to tease him on..

Fan was still sitting on the floor, covering his flushed face.

"So fan.." trophy spoke startling fan.

"It's come to my attention that you were moaning? What was that all about?" He asked teasingly.

Fans face got redder as he quickly looked up at trophy before hiding his flushed face.

"I knew it.. you have a thing for piss! Ha!" He said laughing over fan before leaning close to him.

"That's fucking pathetic you little slut.."

Fan gulped not daring look trophy in his eyes.

"So you like piss huh? You would like it if someone pissed on you??" He said, now inches away from fans face.

"You would probably moan so loud if I pissed all over you, wouldn't you?

Fan squirmed at that sentence trying his best not to imagine it.

"You probably want to piss all over yourself in embarrassment in front of me.. You dirty little whore.."

Fuck it was to much.. thoughts quickly rushed through fans head as he thought about being tied down to the bed as trophy made him piss all over the bed and on the two.

Trophy opened his mouth to say more before noticing an obvious bulge in fans pants.

Trophy fell silent for a minute before lightly brushing his hand over fans pants.

Fan suddenly gasped before letting out a little whine at the unexpected touch.

"Oh??" Trophy said, sitting down in front of fan.

"So you like it when I make fun of you hm? You like it when I call you a dirty whore.." trophy said, smirking.

Fan was so embarrassed but horny.. and he really wanted this to continue..

He felt his dick twitch as trophy's comment, trophy noticed as well.

"Oh your such a little slut.." trophy whispered into his ear.