Quit teasing~ (bryce x liam)

Omg another hfjone chapter let's goooooooo

This is an actual ship I like so let's do this shit >:))

Oh this take place before like Liam goes to find airy and when he was living with Bryce

Oh and this is longer plottttttty I'm sorry to the people who just want smut 😭😭

Anyways enjoy!!

Bryce..

That's all Liam could think about.

Even when they first met on the plain Liam fell for Bryce, hard.

And moving in with him had definitely made it worse.

Bryce was strong, stood his ground, he cared about others and made sure to protect them.

God just everything about him..

His voice, his personality, god he would let Bryce do ANYTHING to him..

Liam quickly blushed at the realization on what he just thought.

Sure Bryce was cute or whatever but.. ugh never mind, he couldn't deny it..

He wanted Bryce. Both romantically and sexually.

Liam would always feel warmer around him and it only got worse the more he was around Bryce.

Liam sighed and sat on his sleeping bag on the floor, he knew exactly what was going on.

He gets horny around Bryce..

He had already been more pent up and stressed these last few weeks when he made it back to earth, and he hadn't had any time to take care of his own sexual needs.

He was currently staying with Bryce.

It was a small apartment after all, but it's not like Bryce was home a lot..

Bryce has a 9-5 job so Liam has a lot of time to himself as well.

Man the more he thought about this, the more desperate he realized he had been recently.

Fuck it.

Liam reached down and carefully brushed his hand against his more sensitive area, immediately shivering from contact.

He only did this a few more times before just stopping, this wasn't going to work.

He needed something more to satisfy his urges, they were to strong.

Unless.. no! That's insane.. there's no I could..

...

Liam sat in silence as he glanced over to the door, thinking of going to a very uh nsfw store..

"No no people will see me.. I couldn't do such a thing!" He said out loud.

His eyes looked around the room before spotting the laptop.

His phone was dead and taking a while to charge.. so maybe the laptop wasn't a bad idea..

Liam carefully stood up and made his way to the table with the laptop on it, opening and turning it on.

After a minute Texty appeared on the laptop, greeting Liam with the voice speech text thingy- he didn't know what it was called.