7 minutes in heaven (trophy x cheesy)

It's about time I write about this classic plot..

there's not as much plot tho I'm sorry 😭😭😭

Anyways the people have spoken!!

Comedy gold: 5 votes
Knickle: 3 votes

I will try to do knickle another timeeee I'm sorryy

Hope you enjoy tho!!

"Okay everyone, the rules are simple!" Oj said as he looked towards everyone sitting in the circle.

"We will spin a bottle twice to determine who's turn it is, then the two players will go into the closet for seven minutes! And uh do whatever you want I guess? The rules are intended to uh create tension if you know what I mean.."

A couple of the objects around him chuckled at what he was implying.

"But we aren't forcing anyone to play nor participate in what is supposed to be going on in the closet, this is just a fun little game that shouldn't be taken to seriously!"

"Once you agree, you may not back out so it is very important for you guys to make a decision now!"

And surprisingly, no one left..

"Alright well then let's get started!"

Ever since both season two and three ended most of the contestants had decided to stay at hotel, and most of them were participating in the game!!

A few people like cherries, goo, bot, ect we're not participating of course!! They were sent upstairs to play video games instead.

---

The game had already gone on for about 40 minutes and everyone seemed to be having a great time!

Pickle was leading a rather flustered knife out of the closet and they both sat down back in the circle.

"You two look like you had fun huh?" Lightbulb asked as she giggled.

Knife immediately felt his face get red as he tried to defend himself.

"Nothing happened! B-besides it's none of your business!"

Even pickle was trying not to smile at knifes actions.

Pickle reached over and spun the bottle around.

Trophy.

He hadn't gotten picked yet and so naturally he was a little nervous, he could hear a few people whispering about what might happen.

Trophy spun the bottle this time, holding his breath.

He watched anxiously as the bottle spun past everyone until stopping.

Cheesy.

"WHAT..?! CHEESY.. you have GOT to be kidding me.." trophy grunted in anger.

"Oh calm down trophy, after all we don't have to do anything too cheesy!" Cheesy said as he slapped at his knee for the 2763rd time.

Trophy thought about it for a moment, ultimately sighing.

"Ugh okay but no puns cheesy, and this doesn't mean anything!"

"Can't promise!" He said as he ran to the closet, trophy just grunted and followed after him.

"Okay you know the rules guys! Seven minutes." Oj said as he closed and locked the closet door.