PART 3 OF (LIAM X AIRY?!) 🙁

BRO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING FOR A PART THREE LIKE WHAT?! 🙁

God damn y'all srsly into this shit arnt you 🐀

Alright alright alright fine here's part three you guys and this will be the enddddd no part fourss! 😭

OH THIS CHAPGER TAKES A WHILE FOR THE SMUT TO START BTW AND ITS SHORTER SO IM SORRYYYYY 😭

Man I'm srsly going to hell for what I write

The next morning airy realized he hasn't checked up on any of the contestants yet.

He looked over and Liam was still asleep next to him.

Airy slightly smiled and tried to stand up but immediately fell back on the bed.

Oh right.. last night.. he thought.

This time he grabbed onto the wooden wall and made his way outside.

Somehow, he reached the computer and sat down on the chair and switched the plane to day mode.

"Hello contestants, we're going to do a new challenge soon so be ready."

Amelia walked up to Bryce, who was still sleeping and shook him awake.

"Bryce? Bryce! We're gonna start another challenge soon!"

He slowly opened his eyes and looked up at Amelia.

"Ah great. I won't be participating."

"Well yeah obviously, I'm not going to either but we gotta go find everyone else."

Bryce just grunted in response but stood up.

After some walking they found everybody else talking amongst themselves.

"Hey guys, what are you up to?" Amelia asked.

"Oh just talking about last night.. you know.." tray said in a lower voice.

"Oh shit.. I forgot all about that until now"

Bryce was just confused since he was still waking up.

"Wha- what happened last night?"

"You know the whole.." whippy creamy hand signaled his finger going through the "okay" symbol.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean." Bryce asked, slightly annoyed.

Whippy creamy didnt give up with his signals until charlotte finally helped out.

"Airy and Liam had sex."

"Oh!- oh.. right.."

"What, you jealous bottle boy??" Charlotte asked, giggling slightly.

"Wha- NO! Okay okay MAYBE.... BUT THATS NOT THE POINT." Bryce shouted.

"Well what if they didn't have sex? I mean how would Liam find airy in the first place? Bryce you said he most likely teleported to there waiting room." Subway seat asked.

"Correct, but it's definitely possible he found airy."

"Okay then let's just ask airy!" Whippy creamy said.

"That is the worst idea I've ever heard.. and I love it!" Charlotte squealed.

Bryce just shook his head and sat down.

Amelia seemed to like the idea as well so she called out for airy.

"Airyyyyy! Airrryy!"