Chapter 5

"Mommy, why are you crying?" A young, quiet voice suddenly asked.

Will and JJ turned around and JJ tried to hide her tears from Henry.

"Did something happen?" He asked.

"No, buddy, nothing happend. Mommy isn't feeling well, that's all." Will explained and walked over to his son. He knelt down beside Henry and put his arm around the young boy.

"She isn't feeling well?" Henry asked worried and looked to his mother.

JJ held her hands in front of her head that Henry wouldn't see her in this condition.

"Is Mommy ill?" Henry asked Will and looked right into his fathers eyes.

Will looked over to JJ who still tried to wipe all the tears away and said: "Kind of, buddy. How about we play a bit so Mommy can rest?"

Henry considered for a moment before he nooded.

Will stood up and went upstairs, but before Henry followed his father he ran to JJ and hugged her warmly.

JJ was so touched from this gesture that it was hard for her to hold her tears back.

"Get well soon, Mommy." He whispered and JJ nooded.

"I will, buddy." JJ answered and watched Henry running upstairs.

She made a few steps toward the couch and sat down. Again she couldn't controll her tears and cried hard.

It was too much. No one could understand her anymore. That was the way she felt. No one looked at her as before Askari and Hastings took her. Everything has changed after that. But JJ didn't.

She was the exact same person she was before it. At least JJ thought that.

Everyone else could tell that she was behaving different since she had been saved from Hastings. Everyone but JJ.

She layed down and closed her eyes.

JJ wanted to sleep a bit to relax, but the sleep didn't bring relexation.

On the contrary.

It brought fear.

Fear and panik.