Chapter 31

The sound of the opening door woke JJ up.
Slowely she turned her head to the door.
She needed a few seconds, until she realized, who just entered the room.
"EMILY!", she called out smiling.
Prentiss came to her bed and hugged her.
For Emily it was the first time since JJs abduction she sees her, but for JJ it was like they have seen each other just days ago.
"How are you?" JJ asked.
"Better than you, I guess." Emily returned smiling.
"True." For the first time since JJ was in the hospital, she really smiled.
"What happened to you?" Emily wanted to know.
"I have absolutely no idea."

Emily frowned: "What does that mean?"
JJ shrugged her shoulders: "That I have no idea, why I am here. No one talkes to me about it."
"Wow that is strange." Emily answered, anxious not to say anything wrong.
JJ nooded: "And the strangest thing is, that William LaMontagne was here."
Emily remained in silence, because she wasn't sure what she was allowed to say about that.
"He told me that we would be married and have a son. I really think he is crazy or something..."
She looked at the former FBI Agent and asked: "Are you alright?"

Emily anwered a bit too fast: "Yes, of course. I am just curious, why no one tells you something... Have you talked to the team?"
"Yes! They were all really worried about me, but they didn't know anything either..."
Emily took off her scarf.
In the plane it was kind of cold but here in the hospital room, it was really warm.
Emily wore an open hearted shirt that day.
A big mistake.
JJ looked at her and saw something, she wasn't allowed to see.
"What is that?"
Emily was confused: "What is what?"
"This scar. I've never seen it before."
Emily looked down at it and froze.
This scar arised when the doctors removed the four-leave-clover, that Ian Doyle burned into her skin almost four years ago.

Author's note:
I am really sorry that it took so long until I updated.
I was on vacation, but now I'll post every day or at least twice a week.
Hope you still enjoy reading :*