Chapter 14

"Can you please send him in?" JJ asked.

The doctor nooded: "Of course."

When Dr. Parker left the room, JJ closed her eyes and sighed.

She couldn't believe, how dump she had been.

But before she could continue to blame herself, the door was opened. JJ opened her eyes and watched how Will stepped towards her bed.

"Hey, how are you?" He asked and JJ heard, how worried he was about her.

"I'm still a bit tired, but i'll be ok."

Will relaxed a bit: "You can't imagine how much you frightened me, JJ."

JJ stayed in silence.

Will reached out his hand and emphazised a strand of hair out of her face.

"Why did you come back?" JJ asked . Will might as well could have went to work without returnign.

"I was really angry when I left, but after a few minutes driving I realized, that you didn't mean it the way you said it. I felt really bad and drove back to our house. I stepped in and found you laying on the grund. I felt your pulse and called the ambulance."

Will looked directly into JJs eyes, when he continued: "I wanted to apologize to you."

"For what?" JJ wanted to know.

"That I didn't try to understand you. But now I do."

JJ knew, that it wasn't Wills fault, that this argument had started.

It was her fault.

"You don't have to be sorry for that." JJ whipered. "I should be sorry. This is all my fault."

Will shock his head: "Let's come to the agreement, that this is neither my fault, nor yours."

JJ nodded, but didn't say a word.

Will leaned down to hear and gave her a soft kiss at her forehead.

His wife closed her eyes and savoured the near and warmth of her husband.

After a few seconds Will whispered: "I love you, JJ."

JJ sighed and whispered back:

"I know."