Chapter 34

"And you are sure about that?" The doctor asked.
JJ nooded: "Absolutely."

The doctor remain in silence for a few moments and looked at the filled forms. It was obvious that there was something he wasn't happy with.
"Did you talk to your husband about this?"
JJ looked at him in shock and replied: "That is non of your business."
"Well... it is his child too."
The FBI agent shook her head: "No it is not. And if you turn the paper around you'll know exactly why this is the only possible way for me.
For a moment the doctor was confused but then he turned the paper around and started to read the back side of the sheet.
When he finished he looked at JJ apologetic.
"I am very sorry, Mrs. Jareau, I didn't know that. In this case I totally understand your decision."
He paused for a moment but JJ knew that he wanted to say something else.
"What is it?" She wanted to know. "There is something else you want to say, isn't it?"
The doctor nooded and said: "Have you thought about your decision long enough? I can see in your file that you don't see a psychologist. I believe you should talk to your husband and a psychologist before you do this."
"Oh no, that is my decision and nobody else's! You have everything you need. Please, just help me."
The doctor sighed and put the file away. 
"Alright." He said. "But you know that the consequenzes of this operation can be pretty hard for you." 
JJ nooded: "I know that. I read everything I could find about it. And I thought about this long enough. I know that there is a child growing inside of me and I know that this is the hardest decision I've ever made. But when I gave birth to this child it'll remind me of him everyday."
She paused and looked right into the doctors eyes.
"I can't give birth to the child of the man who raped me."

Author's note:

Hey guys! I am so sorry for not updating this long, but school takes every free minute away...
I hope I can update at least once a week or two from now on.
Nevertheless I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited to read more!!