Chapter 16

Will paused for a while.

Dr. Parker rised to speak: "I did everything I could to help her, but I think the right person to speak with would be her psychologist."

Will looked up and said: "She doesn't have a psychologist."

"What?" Dr. Parker was confused. "She has PTSD, if she doesn't talk to a psychologist it'll never get better with her nightmares and her flashbacks."

"I know." Will whispered. "But she won't listen to me. Every time I tell her that she needs help, she persuades me, that she is fine."

Dr. Parker nodded: "That's characteristic of people who suffer from PTSD. But she needs to get help from a psychologist."

Will agreed: "That's true, but she won't listen to me. Can you please talk to her? She might listen to you more than to me."

"Ok, but we'll have to go now, because I have an operation in half an hour."

"Alright." Will said and followed Dr. Parker to JJs hospital room.

JJ startled when the door suddenly was opened by Dr. Parker, who was followed by Will.

"Oh, you scared me." JJ sighed.

Will looked at Dr. Parker. She nodded and stepped towards JJs bed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

JJ shrugged and answered: "Better now that I slept a bit, but I'm still a bit tired."

"That's perfectly normal."

"Can I go home?" JJ wanted to know.

Will answered: "Yes, yes, I can take you home now."

"That's good." JJ smiled.

"Mrs. Jareau, there's still something I need to discuss with you." Dr. Parker said.

"Ok, what's up?"

" I just heard, that you haven't frequented a psychologist yet."

JJ stagnated for a second. Then she replied: "How can you know that?"

"That is not important." Dr. Parker said. "Important is, that you frequent a psychologist. He can help you, believe me."

"You told her, didn't you." JJ put in Wills direction.

"I had no choice, JJ. You left me no other choice."

"Liar!" JJ screamed. "You deceived me. Again!"

Before Dr. Parker could intervene, JJ shouted:

"I hate you, Will, I hate you!"