1

Chapter 1: First Arrival

There is an Immortal Peak in the southeast of Yuncheng. The Immortal Peak is composed of a main peak and two side peaks. The main peak points directly at the clouds and is shrouded in clouds and mist all the year round. It has been a good place to seek immortals since ancient times.

More than ten years ago, according to the long-standing myths and legends, a god temple was built on the half-peak of a side peak. After the completion, tourists come and go every day, either to appreciate the natural beauty, or to experience the rugged mountain roads, or to express their desires, all kinds of people.

Behind Xianren Peak is a whole piece of flat land hidden under the lush jungle. No matter how lively the tourism industry is on the front of Xianren Peak, it cannot break its deep tranquility. The Gu family, which is second to none in Yuncheng, seized the opportunity and bought the land at a sky-high price, and built a dozen or so antique villas with open artistic conception and majestic grandeur, hidden among mountains, jungles, and flowing water.

After the villas were completed, the supply was in short supply. Apart from keeping the innermost courtyard house with three entrances, the Gu family auctioned off the other twelve houses at sky-high prices, earning a lot of money. The Gu family also jumped up, and won the favor of a family from Sijiu City. They married Lin Baoqin, the noble daughter of the family, and successfully jumped from the richest man in Yuncheng to a second-rate family, only one step away from the first-rate family.

This three-entry courtyard house of the Gu family is the only one in Yuncheng. It is illegal for ordinary people to go in and look up at it. Only when the old lady Gu celebrates her birthday on the seventh day of July every year will guests be widely invited, and some wealthy businessmen can seize it. Opportunity to go in and visit one or two.

Just after dawn on the seventh day of July, the Gu family mansion became lively. The Xuanyi Courtyard of the elder Gu's family, the Xuanlan Courtyard of the second Gu's family, and the Luoying Courtyard of the married daughter's family of the Gu family were brightly lit. Everyone got up early to prepare for welcoming guests later. Except for the summer courtyard near the east corner gate in the southeast corner, which is still dark, the summer courtyard is said to be a courtyard, but in fact there are only three small main rooms, and there are no east and west wing rooms and inverted rooms. out of place.

There is a bed, a table and a chair in the main room, and there are no other furnishings, because the room is not big, but it does not look empty. On the bed was a young man in deep sleep. His face was sickly pale, his cheeks were thin, his lips were slightly purple, his forehead was covered with fine black hair, and sweat stains could be seen at the ends of his hair.

"Oh!" The young man shook his head and gradually woke up, clutching the quilt tightly.

"Hey! I won't go through it!" The man said to himself and kept grabbing the quilt and putting it down, never tired of it.

Congratulations, there is no second person in Xia Yuan, otherwise he would definitely think he was in a mental hospital.

Half an hour passed, maybe he was tired of playing, the man put down the quilt and didn't hold it in his hands anymore, but stood up while holding the edge of the bed. Leaving the edge of the bed, the man faltered for a while, then immediately stabilized his figure, walking like a toddler with one deep foot and one shallow foot.

"Hahahaha, I'm finally a man again!" The man suddenly looked up to the sky and laughed loudly, and said something nonsensical.

In the main courtyard of the Gu family mansion, the old lady Gu was already sitting on the grand master's chair, smiling kindly. Gu Jiaming, Gu Jiazhao and Gu Minyue led their family to pay respects to Old Madam Gu's birthday.