3

Chapter Three: A Preliminary Exploration of Space

"You are my little apple..." Misha hummed a song and collapsed into the summer courtyard gate. Thanks to the remoteness of Xiayuan, no one was attacked by the magic sound, except for a sparrow that suddenly fell from a branch, dazed for a moment, then flapped its wings and flew away.

The gurgling sound was particularly loud in the empty yard.

"This is... I'm hungry! I can eat all kinds of delicacies again!" Mi Xia was so excited that he almost looked up to the sky and sighed! Of course, for a Piao who can only see, not touch, let alone eat for thousands of years, the temptation of delicious food is so great, and the resentment of not being able to eat is so deep!

"Hungry! Eat food! Hey, where is the food?" Poor Mi Xia wandered around the yard and the three houses for a few times, but couldn't find anything to eat. He was very upset and felt even more resentful towards the Gu family. up. Don't mess with a foodie who has been hungry for thousands of years, and mourn for three minutes of silence for everyone in the Gu family!

"Humph! I enter the space and do it myself!" Misha raised his middle finger in the direction of the main courtyard, closed the courtyard door tightly and entered the space.

Misha's space is so large that he can't see the end. When it was A Piao, Misha sometimes drifted aimlessly in the space when he was bored. In mid-air, you can see the endless wilderness, tall and towering mountains, and wide and clear lakes, but there are no living creatures, and it is so quiet that it is terrifying!

There is a large plain in the space near the junction of the mountains and the lake. On the plain is an exquisite and simple farmhouse yard with three houses in a row, with the main room in the middle and wing rooms on the left and right sides. There are two slightly shorter kitchens near the right wing room. One of the kitchens is complete with utensils, and even rice noodles are well stored in jars.

Entering the space this time, Misha appeared directly in the yard. Searching for memories, I came to the kitchen, opened the jar for storing rice, and the fragrance of rice came to my nostrils.

"Well! White rice, I can finally eat it!" Misha scooped a spoonful of rice and put it into the firewood stove pot, added water and covered it, then turned around and went to the stove to light a fire and add firewood to cook the white rice.

After a few handfuls of firewood, the fragrance of rice gradually overflowed, causing Misha to shake her delicate and upright nose from time to time. After the pot boiled and added more firewood, Misha controlled her legs and resolutely left the kitchen. After all, she couldn't just eat White rice, I have to go to the yard to pick some food and serve it!

The courtyard area is very large, because no one takes care of it, the originally flat and orderly ground is full of vegetables. When Mi Xia was floating in mid-air before, he saw all kinds of vegetables ripening, falling off the ground and sprouting new sprouts, his heart was drooling three feet long, but there was nothing he could do about it. In the end, he had no choice but to keep out of sight and not go to the sky above the yard!

Space is a very magical existence, there is no doubt about it! But the yard in the space is even more amazing. Don't mention the farmyard that has not been damaged for thousands of years and is full of charm, and don't mention that the kitchen has always kept a few fresh earthenware pots such as rice noodle seasoning, but only the vegetables in the yard. It is synchronized with the outside world, and a few more varieties appear out of thin air every few years. Today, the variety of vegetables that appear in front of Misha's eyes is no worse than that of the farmers' market, and there is no season, and they are all well rooted in the soil.