7

Chapter Seven: "Meet My Nephew and Uncle"

"Master, do I need to connect you to the video call in Australia?" Assistant Jiang knocked on Xuan Jin's study with the tablet in his hand.

"Go to the reception room, I'll come right away." Xuan Jin remembered what his friend had entrusted, and pressed his brows with a headache. The man was dead or was indirectly forced to death by his beloved and his family, and his niece also participated in it. , How to explain to your friends!

In the reception room, the video has been connected. The other party is an elegant young man in his forties in a wheelchair, wearing gold-rimmed glasses, and looks like a scholar. As soon as he saw Xuan Jin pushing the door and entering, he couldn't wait to push the wheelchair and approach the camera.

"Xuan Jin, is there a result?"

Xuan Jin looked at Mi Bowen's eager expression on the other end of the video, and couldn't speak more and more.

Mi Bowen noticed Xuan Jin's expression, and with years of experience in close friendship, he immediately saw the intolerance and self-blame under the stern expression! Can't stand what? What are you blaming yourself for? Something must have happened to the little girl, and it has something to do with the Xuan family.

Xuan Jin's embarrassment and Mi Bowen's anxiety Mi Xia didn't know anything about it, and they didn't even know whether they were round or square. Mi Xia has just received the household registration booklet, the land title certificate and a huge sum of money that has been withheld from Bai Lianhua, and she can be in as good a mood as she wants, even if the name on the household registration booklet is Gu Xia, it can't affect this good mood.

Chen Feng who just opened the door and walked in saw Mi Xia blooming like a flower, "Hey, is the boy in love?" "

You should find a girlfriend, I'm still young!" Chen Feng who was considered old I have been greatly hurt. Although I am in my early thirties this year, no one will say that I am only twenty-seven or eighty-eight when I go out. I am also young.

Seeing that Chen Feng was about to face the mirror to prove his youth, Mi Xia decided not to bully the honest man, took the blueprint from the opponent's hand and looked at it. The two entered the working state, and the drawings were spread out on a table, including three-dimensional renderings and plane structure drawings. As the saying goes, a layman watches the excitement, an insider looks at the way, and Misha, a layman, decides to look at the 3D renderings.

"Brother Chen, this view is so beautiful! I can't wait to live in it." In the renderings, the bamboo house stands above the mountain stream. The bamboo house has a large balcony surrounded by hollow-work bamboo weaving. There are no bricks, tiles or nails in the whole bamboo house, only thick wood and tall and straight bamboo, all built by the ancient mortise and tenon structure. The gurgling stream waded through the piles supporting the bamboo house, and colorful flowers and green trees were planted beside the stream. It is not difficult to imagine the enjoyment of sitting on the rocking chair on the balcony of the bamboo house and watching the beautiful scenery in front of you.

"Misha, please be satisfied. If there is no other opinion, we will start construction tomorrow. I have gone to see it. Tomorrow is a good day, and it is time to break ground." Chen Feng is very proud. How much fame can a designer earn by building such a paradise!

Mi Xiakuang nodded, no more comments.

The bamboo house of the resort was finalized in this way, and Chen Feng also released the renderings of the renovation of the summer courtyard. Putting away the drawings about the bamboo houses on the table, Chen Feng spread out the renderings of the summer courtyard.