22

Chapter 22: The End of Cloud City

Rumors can spread in the huge Yuncheng even if there is a slight disturbance, so whether it is a business dinner or a lady's party in Yuncheng in recent days, the gossip is nothing more than a few things about the Gu family.

The Gu family's run-down quickly exceeded everyone's expectations. The head of the family went to jail, and the old lady Gu, who was flattered in the past, became a bad old woman who ignored everyone. The second wife of the Gu family left Yuncheng almost overnight, and she didn't know where she was going.

As for the children of Mrs. Gu, Gu Xia, the son left by his ex-wife, has been tortured since he was a child. Since the birthday banquet, he has made it clear that he has nothing to do with the Gu family. He went to Beijing to join his mother.

A corner of the Gu family's mansion belonged to Mi Xia after the birthday banquet. At this moment, except for the corner where Mi Xia lived, the ancient and beautiful Gu family mansion quickly fell into disrepair. Weeds and carefully tended precious flowers and plants competed for a small space. , What a "thriving".

"Master Mi, should we buy Gu's house? It's frightening to be next to such a desolate yard all day." Assistant Jiang stood in the courtyard and looked at the weeds on the wall of Gu's house not far away, and asked very worriedly road.

"Go ahead and do it. After finishing it, just find someone to re-plan the decoration." Xuan Jin, who was sitting on the swing in the courtyard with Mi Xia in his arms, said.

"Hey, the lord hasn't spoken yet, why are you interrupting?" Misha, who flickered, cast his eyes on the big hands wrapped around his waist, do you dare to go down further! In broad daylight.

"We've been a family for a long time. For our own family affairs, who said we didn't?" Xuan Jin's big hands did not forget to move up and down the little guy's waist, and the little guy just seduced me with his eyes again.

The trio who were on the sidelines exited the yard with unusual winks. They ate too much dog food, and they would have choked to death if they stayed any longer.

A breeze blew, and the willow branches in the courtyard danced briskly. The two hugged each other on the wooden swing, and they seemed to blend into one body from a distance.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History