26

Chapter 26: Happy Life

Before 6 o'clock, Xuan Jin woke up under the tossing of the little devil. He sat up and looked at the deep dark circles under the little guy's eyes. Tired little guy has a good sleep.

Oh no, the little devil has a name. It was discussed by his irresponsible father and his elder brother who didn't want to be in charge but couldn't escape. The nickname is Tiaotiao, which was chosen by Misha. It is said that it was inspired by the picture of the toddler when they met for the first time.

"Tiaotiao, let me tell you, your brother Misha hasn't rested for several days, you can just stay here quietly and play today, don't even think about climbing up the stairs." Xuan Jin Put Tiao Tiao on the play mat in the living room, and it doesn't matter whether he understands or not.

"Ah, ah..." Tiaotiao was alone for a while, then sat down on the game mat and played with the little train.

Uncle Jiang went out to play with the old master, and Xuan Jin and Mi Xia didn't like people randomly interfering in their territory, so there was no one else in the main house except someone who came to clean it every morning.

Xuan Jin saw Tiaotiao sitting on the cushion quietly playing with the little train, got up and went to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast.

In the kitchen, the Patriarch of the Xuan family, who was known for killing and killing outside, was making soup for his lover's hands. From time to time, he had to look through the glass to see if Tiaotiao was on the mat or if he had fallen. The rising steam covered the sight in front of him, Xuan Jin turned off the fire quickly, picked up the bowl and filled the mixed vegetable porridge.

Porridge, side dishes, bread, and milk were all available in color, and Xuan Jin picked up Tiaotiao, who was having a great time playing, um, it was heavy again, and the extra meal would be canceled in the future.

Tiaotiao seemed to have seen the clue from the elder brother's face, and howled a few times just right.

"What's wrong? What's wrong with Tiaotiao?" Misha with messy hair came out in a hurry wearing only a white vest. She has a well-shaped collarbone, delicate and slender thighs, and two oval petals wrapped under white underwear. ...all of which stimulated Xuan Jin's heart.

Why! I haven't eaten for a long time, I'm so hungry!

Xuan Jin stared at the little guy with deep eyes, but unfortunately Mi Xia, who was so focused on Tiaotiao, didn't notice it, and looked like a dad who had a son and everything.

After breakfast, Xuan Jin asked Mi Xia to get Xiaobai out of the space. As for Dahei, because he is not a psychic, the rich spiritual energy in the space is no longer suitable for him, so Xuan Jin sent him to the gate to guard the home Yes, it's not buried.

"Xiaobai, take care of that guy for me." Xuan Jin ordered while grabbing Xiaobai's neck.

Xiaobai meowed a few times, and answered aggrievedly under Xuan Jin's fierce eyes. If you don't agree, you can't do it, you will be used as a sandbag by the energetic god who has nowhere to vent. Xiaobai looked at the backs of the two walking away with his arms around the little master, and silently contributed his fur, being ravaged by Tiaotiao in all kinds of ways.

"Xuan Jin, no, Xiaobai can't take care of children."

"Misha, that's not an ordinary cat, can a majestic animal be able to handle a child? And he has been in the space for days, and his mana has recovered somewhat If it doesn't work, you can also transform into a human form to take care of Tiaotiao."

"Really? Aura in space is so useful." "

When did I lie to you, and today is the day when uncles officially return to China, you don't want to go Picking up someone at the airport? Tiaotiao is too clingy, you can't even change into clothes if you bring them here." "