21

Chapter Twenty-One: The End of the Gu Family

It was another sunny day, Xuan Jin, Mi Xia, the trio and their pets were enjoying a delicious breakfast sitting at the long table by the window.

The steamed buns are filled with rich soup, the beef burrito is served with pure tomato sauce, the viscous vegetable porridge is tumbling in the pot, and some appetizers are placed in the middle of the long table for people to choose.

"Meow, master, Xiaobai also wants steamed buns and porridge." Xiaobai, who was squatting on a chair, instructed Xuan Jin unceremoniously.

Mi Xia, who just started to understand the language of the little white cat, naturally served a plate of porridge, took a beef burrito and put it on Xiao Bai's mouth, and they looked at each other affectionately.

"Little master, little master, do you understand Xiaobai's words?" Xiaobai excitedly jumped up and down on the chair, which caught the trio's attention.

Master Mi's pet, don't get insane!

Xuan Jin gave the stupid cat a cold look, and stuffed the beef burrito into the little guy's mouth.

"Woooo..." The words that were about to blurt were blocked by a bite of beef burrito. After swallowing the cake, Mi Xia noticed the puzzled eyes of the trio, shut up obediently, and prepared to wait until she was alone with Xuan Jin Besides.

There was a moment of silence at the dining table.

It was Assistant Jiang who broke the silence. Perhaps it was because he was not in the family or because Mi Xia was by his side. The three of Assistant Jiang instinctively relaxed and dared to gossip in front of the owner, "Master Mi, do you know? Something happened."

Mi Xia didn't stop drinking the porridge, and asked after a mouthful of porridge, "What happened to the Gu family?" "The

newly opened resort of the Gu family suddenly had an accident last night. The chandelier in the lobby It fell off and hit the arm of a guest."

"What? Didn't their resort open later than ours? It's only been a few days? The chandelier is paper!" "

Now there's a lot of noise on the Internet about the Gu family's vacation. The villa cut corners and demanded a thorough investigation. No, it was seized early this morning." "Eh

, this happened just after Lin Baoqin left? There is a story."

"Master Mi is really smart."

"Assistant Jiang, I will give you another difficult task." "Master Mi, tell me, I will do it for you even if you

go through fire or water."

Do your best to feed the little ones. As for the task entrusted to Assistant Jiang, it must be evidence that the little guy had prepared long ago, and it was the last straw that crushed the Gu family.

"Xuan Jin, I really can't eat anymore, I'm too stuffed." Looking at the half-eaten steamed buns from his mouth, Mi Xia rubbed her already full stomach with a bitter face.

Xuan Jin looked at the little guy's slightly protruding belly, um, he seemed really full, turned his chopsticks in one direction, and ate the remaining half of the Xiaolongbao in one bite.

The trio who had been sprinkled with dog food silently finished their breakfast on their plates and decided to stay away from them.

Is it amazing to have someone? Is Xiu Enai amazing?

After breakfast, Xuan Jin and Mi Xia carried Xiao Bai into the study. The trio led Dahei out of the house, in the name of going out to digest food, but in fact it enhanced the relationship and enhanced the relationship. The real single dog Jiang assistant and the real dog Dahei took a tearful walk to digest food.