8

Chapter Eight: Subsequent Development

It's past ten o'clock when we returned to Xiayuan, and the Xianren Peak not far away under the moonlight looked more and more ethereal. Looking up, the stars in the sky are blinking at you, and the night wind blows away the heat of the day. It caused ripples in Misha's heart. Picked up the phone and made a phone call with Brother Chen, explaining that there is no need to pick up the appointment to go to Beijing with someone tomorrow, and hung up the phone pretending not to understand the doubts in Brother Chen's words, because the story is too long, I really don't know where to start How to start.

Take out the suitcase, and simply tidy up a few sets of newly bought clothes. As for the rest, let's dissipate with the summer courtyard. Next time you come back, this will be a brand new home, and you can decorate your own home according to your own preferences.

The summer sky dawned very quickly, but a white light appeared in the sky after five o'clock. Perhaps because of something in his heart, Mi Xia woke up early. After waking up and washing up, he boiled porridge in the rice cooker, picked up his mobile phone and took pictures of the yard where Yuanshen had lived for more than ten years, preparing to show it to Yuanshen and his mother during the Ching Ming Festival.

Gu Xia, have you met your mother? I remember all your grievances and grievances, and I will never forget them. Thank you for your body, if you have a chance, go to reincarnation, and be happy in your next life!

Just after seven o'clock, the porridge and side dishes had just arrived on the table, a certain owner with a dog's nose came into the room again, shamelessly holding Mi Xia's bowl and chopsticks and started eating first. Misha took several deep breaths before controlling the swear words that came out of her mouth, "No, no, the world is so beautiful, I want to be calm, calm.

No matter how thick the porridge is, no matter how thick the porridge is, Mi Xia will no longer be in the mood to savor it slowly. The master Xuan sitting across from him has already added porridge once. If he doesn't eat faster, he will definitely not be full for breakfast.

After the chaotic breakfast, Mi Xia dragged the suitcase he had packed long ago and got into Xuan Jin's car without looking back, and left Yuncheng.

"Mi Xia, your account book has been changed." Xuan Jin was very concerned about Mi Xia entrusting her to change her surname last night, but it was all done in one night.

"Thank you!" Putting the household registration book into the black backpack that he carried with him, Mi Xia, who had completely changed his surname, sent a joyful signal from the bottom of his heart, "I will cook you a big meal in Kyoto."

"One meal is not enough, at least for a week, do you know how many phone calls I have made about this matter?" Xuan Jin stared at Mi Xia with an expression of is it possible to get rid of it with only one meal, like a beast staring at its prey. Misha, whose eyes were locked tightly, turned his head uncomfortably, and finally succumbed to Xuan Jin's prestige, and had to agree to the request of cooking a week's feast.

Assistant Jiang, who had witnessed the whole process, really wanted to shout loudly, "Master, just tell me, I'm the one who made the call." But because of his cowardice, Assistant Jiang didn't even dare to reveal his expression, and just sat and watched The front is more rigorous than holding a company meeting.

At 8:30, I boarded Xuan Jin's private plane. In just one hour, the plane landed at Kyoto International Airport. I boarded the car directly through a special passage. The Patriarch of the Xuan family, who had been away for a week, returned to the base camp seemingly in a low-key manner. This time, there was an extra boy who looked eighteen or nineteen years old by his side, which aroused speculation from various forces.