14

Chapter Fourteen: Opening of Bamboo Garden

The chef brought by Xuan Jin is indisputable, and one after another, the special dishes are served hot on the table. After the shooting of today's variety show is over, the group of people gathered in the bamboo garden to eat and drink without leaving. It was very lively.

Sitting at the main table were Xuan Jin, Mi Xia, Chen Feng, the tour guide, and six stars who participated in the recording of the variety show. The table was full of people. The six celebrities participating in the variety show are all big names in the entertainment industry, and they all have good EQs, so the atmosphere at the main table is lively, talking and laughing.

"Ms. Hu, the environment here is really good. After the recording ends tomorrow, I want to bring my wife and children to live here for vacation." The one who spoke was an old freshman in the entertainment industry.

Teacher Hu is Hu Qing, who had a hot chat with Mi Xia in the morning. He is a mudslide in the host world, both businessmen are high, and he has countless connections. He heard: "Then you have to make a reservation with our little boss as soon as possible, or you won't be able to make a reservation if it is late.

" Another handsome boy blurted out, "Teacher Hu, have you made a reservation?" "

We Yunmei are smart. I made a reservation for the academy on the day of its official opening when I came here early in the morning. I feel sorry for myself if I don't come to relax in such a fairy place."

" Hey, that's great, I'm going to release a new song next week, I don't have time to relax!" Yun Meiren Luo Tianyun is a singer, a new little king who has become popular in the past two years, with an impeccable appearance He and a song "Beauty in the Cloud" won the title of "Beauty in the Cloud".

"Silly, Xiao Yun'er can make a reservation for the future," Xiao Xiao, a queen of music, joked.

"Sister Xiao is the tallest. Boss, I want to book the Qinyuan in December. The little boss hasn't booked it yet, right?" Yang Yuchen, the only popular female flower on the table, praised senior Xiaoxiao and made a reservation smoothly.

"And me, I want to book the plum garden for the Chinese New Year. My grandma likes plum blossoms the most. Take her to see them for a good time during the Chinese New Year." Ding Yi, the last popular young student, also hurriedly spoke.

Mi Xia is holding a juice, there is an order, and it has not yet officially opened. They are the first batch of customers who can choose the time and place at will, and there is no problem at all.

After dinner, the six stars lived in the courtyards assigned to complete tasks during the day, and the staff picked the remaining courtyards to move in. Chen Feng went home one step earlier, while Xuan Jin followed Mi Xia back to his home not far away.

When the group went upstairs, Xuan Jin followed Mi Xia into the master bedroom as a matter of course, and Assistant Jiang followed Liu Gang and Ou Yun in the last guest bedroom.

Chasing a cat and a dog in and closing the door of the master bedroom suite tightly, Xuan Jin Mixia stared at Xiaobai as if he was about to eat it alive, Xiaobai trembled to see that there was no way to hide, and lay down on the carpet in a self-defeating manner. The appearance of the treatment.

Mi Xia turned around and took out a book of Analects from the study and put it at Xiao Bai's feet, with an expression of looking at it.

Xiaobai struggled to flip through the Analects with the cat's paw, and after a while, the cat's face showed a frightened expression.

"What kind of moth is going to come out again?" Xuan Jin kept staring at Xiaobai, and when he saw the cat's face change, he felt a little bit in his heart, it seemed that he could not get an answer from that stupid cat.