16

Chapter Sixteen: The Gu Family Again

The night was as cool as water, under the starry sky, Mi Xia and Xuan Jin were walking on the path home holding hands, the warm yellow street lamps stretched the figures of the two into a long distance, a gust of wind blew past, and the thin and broken tree shadows overlapped and intertwined The figure, a warm.

"Xuan Jin, Hu Qing's expression was so funny just now, isn't your identity known to the outside world?" "

Except for those in our circle, basically no one knows, and no one who knows will publicize it." "

It's for A sense of mystery?"

"No, it's to avoid unnecessary trouble."

"Oh, that's right."

...

Misha woke up in Xuan Jin's arms as usual the next day, and Misha is already familiar with it Anyway, it is confirmed that the relationship is so hypocritical, and then the two exchanged a long good morning kiss and almost went off the rails.

As usual, the two of them ate breakfast together. The three subordinates who lived in the guest room did not appear in front of the two of them easily, and even took out a cat and a dog.

"Noodles made with flour produced in the space are firm and fragrant." Mi Xia drank the last sip of soup, belching while talking.

"It's really delicious, just like what Hu Qing said last night, I won't be able to eat enough to go back to Beijing alone!" "

Your chef's skills are also very good. You can see the satisfaction of the guests in the bamboo garden."

" Xiaoxia, first of all, what you cook is the best for me, and secondly, it's not your home but our home."

The three of them who opened the door and entered after morning practice were caught off guard by a wave of dog food and were interrupted Xuan Jin, who arrived, also expressed his displeasure. This place is still a bit small. Next time, I will negotiate with the Gu family to enter the two courtyards, so that this place will be used as a private space and no one will be disturbed.

Liu Yong paused, and smiled, "Master Mi, the three of us are going to Zhuyuan to help today. You two have breakfast first, and we will go directly there."

The three of them and the two pets rushed out of the courtyard before the black face of the owner, and rushed to the bamboo garden, unanimously deciding not to go back until night.

"Xiao Xia, no one bothers you today, we will go into the space to tidy up later."

"Okay."

After Xuan Jin washed the dishes, the two returned to the master bedroom, locked the door and entered the space.

The temperature in the space is suitable, and the two of them came in wearing T-shirts directly, which saved the need to change clothes. After not coming in for a while, the space has changed again, the vegetables in the yard can be picked again, the fruit trees at the base of the wall are growing luxuriantly, and the clouds and mist on the mountains in the distance are more fairy-like than before.

"Xiaoxia, the space seems to have changed."

"I felt it as soon as I came in. It's a very comfortable feeling. The space is full of indescribable breath." "

Could it be spiritual energy or immortal energy?"

"I don't know , anyway, I can't remember, it seems to emanate from the pillar."