4

Chapter Four: Meeting Again

When the sun was high on the second day, the sun had already shone through the window on Misha's buttocks in cartoon pajamas. Mi Xia hugged the quilt tightly and rubbed it hard a few times, um, it's a bit hard and rough, so I'll go buy a new one after breakfast!

After changing clothes and washing up, Misha took out the pickled cucumbers last night from the space. The green cucumber is submerged in the dark brown sauce, which smells both the fragrance of the cucumber and the thickness of the sauce. Then take out the leftovers from last night and soak them in boiling tea, and a bowl of rice with tea soup is ready.

"This rice smells delicious. Next time, try cooking rice with tea brewed from tea leaves. It must be delicious!" Mi Xia took a mouthful of chazuke rice and a mouthful of pickled cucumber, and it tasted delicious.

After breakfast, Misha opened the courtyard door and prepared to go outside to buy some necessities to improve his life. Outside the gate of the courtyard, the filth of the place was hardened on the ground, and there were bursts of deteriorating sour smell, which was eye-catching and disgusting. Misha covered her nose and jumped over, almost donating the breakfast she just ate to the land father-in-law! Hmph, the Gu family, we have another debt to settle!

There is a very long way to go from the Gu family mansion to the outside world. Misha, who underestimated, walked for more than half an hour. Except for the house, the beautiful scenery and the cars passing by from time to time, the destination is still far away!

It's good that I can still float, this is the heartfelt voice of Misha who walked extremely impatiently with a displeased face.

"Do you need help?" The black car approaching from a distance didn't whimper and drive into the distance like the cars that just passed by. Instead, it stopped slowly beside Misha and said such a heavenly voice.

Misha's face jumped up when he saw it, and finally he didn't have to walk or go back the same way, Oye!

The man in the car looked at Misha's face that changed instantly, and let out a shallow laugh, which almost made the assistant and the driver in the front seat jump up. The owner will also laugh!

"It's still far from the exit, let me take you for a ride!" Seeing that the boy hadn't opened the door yet, Xuan Jin opened the car door himself and extended an invitation.

The owner of the house is possessed by dirty things, so he will go to the temple to worship in the afternoon! This is the voice of the assistant who is already in a mess. Fortunately, Xuan Jin does not have the ability to read minds, otherwise hehe...

"You are a good person, thank you very much!" Speaking of politeness, Misha is still a good boy. Although he looks malnourished, his facial features are outstanding, his small mouth is sweet and has a flash function, and he is staring at Misha's face. Xuan Jin's heart trembled.

"Come in, it's so hot outside, drink some water," Wei went to delve into the fluctuations in his heart, took out the water glass next to the seat and handed it to Misha.

Watching Misha unsuspectingly pick up the cup and drink it, the water splashed along the corner of the mouth, past the white and tender chin, the small Adam's apple, and the protruding collarbone, which was hidden between the collar. "Little cat is too unsuspecting, what should I do if I am harmed by someone!"

Patriarch Xuan, you always forget how they messed up the Gu family's birthday yesterday! right! right!

The car drove fast all the way, and soon arrived at the gate of the villa area.