17

Chapter Seventeen: Sudden Misfortune

"I just had dinner, and I'm going back to my room to sleep."

"Xiao Xia, do you miss me."

"Yes, if you miss me, can you show up?" "

Haha, I'll come over tomorrow. The Gu family's resort opens tomorrow. My cousin It's Gu Jiaming's mother-in-law who will go to the ribbon cutting."

"Are you going?"

"I'll accompany you tomorrow."

"Okay, accompany me to plant vegetables in the yard tomorrow."

"Sure, go to bed early."

"Well, bye."

Mi Xia finished the call with Xuan Jin, put down the phone and lay down, why did he start missing after only a day of walking.

At dawn the next day, Misha woke up. The dream from last night reappeared. This time, there was one more person and one cat in the dream. Although the place is antique, the pavilions, terraces, pavilions, carved beams and painted buildings are all exquisite, and there seems to be a floating mountain range not far away, with waterfalls falling from the sky and running endlessly.

In the end, Mi Xia was awakened by the sudden explosion sound, caressing her accelerated heartbeat, desperately wanted to clear the fog to know the truth of the matter, but it's a pity that Xiaobai is not strong enough!

After getting up and washing up, I declined the company of Liu Yong and the other two, and drove towards the city alone. I went to have breakfast first, then went to the airport to pick up Xuan Jin, and took some vegetable seeds from the space to plant in the yard. It is also convenient to take out dishes from the space.

After the car got on the elevated road, Mi Xia, who was sensitive to five senses, always felt that the silver pickup behind him was following him, and his intentions were unknown. Misha stepped on the gas pedal and wanted to open the distance between the two cars, but the pickup truck behind was chasing after him. The traffic on the elevated highway was sparse because it was still early, and there was not a single car passing by for three to five minutes. Seeing that it was impossible to use the traffic to get rid of the pickup truck behind, Mi Xia slowed down and called Liu Yong first.

Suddenly there was a loud bang, and the pickup truck behind bumped into it. Misha only felt the steering wheel in his hand shake for a while, and then forced himself into the space after the dizziness after the impact, and the out-of-control car hit the viaduct pier. Gas oil dripped onto the ground. The pickup truck drove quickly from the side in the direction of the car, and a few burning cigarette butts were thrown from the car window. After a while, there was a loud noise on the elevated shelf, and the leaking car exploded.

When Liu Yong brought Ouyun to the scene of the accident, the scene of the car accident had already been cordoned off by the traffic police. The scene was a mess, with scattered debris scattered all over the place.

"Brother Liu, quickly report the situation to the owner."

"I just contacted Assistant Guo Jiang, and they will be here soon." As soon as

the words fell, a train team came to a stop in the distance and stopped neatly at the scene of the accident. The convoy drove away from the scene of the crime and the doors were opened. A man with a gloomy and anxious face came down first from the car, and then a group of more than a dozen bodyguards in black suits surrounded the man who came down first.

Liu Yong and Ou Yun, who had just arrived, hurried forward, "Patriarch."

Xuan Jin no longer had the peace he had when making dumplings together the day before yesterday, with a tyrannical expression on his face, "Trash."