25

Chapter Twenty-Five: Suddenly

As soon as Xuan Jin opened the door and stepped up the stairs, he heard the angry voice of his long-disappeared old man. How strange is the content?

"Oh, hello! Be careful of falling, darling."

"Come on, baby, eat some fruit first."

"Steward Jiang will help me order some clothes for my little darling later."

...

Listen, darling, darling, old fellow How can you bring the little lover outside back to the old house when you are old? It's a mess.

Mi Xia, who was walking on Xuan Jin's right, obviously also heard the words of the old man whom he had never met before. Thinking that he might have to call someone who was about the same age as his elder later, he was so embarrassed that he wanted to hide in the room and couldn't come out.

Xuan Jin seemed to know Mi Xia's thoughts, "Xiao Xia, if the old man really plans to develop a second spring, he will definitely say it in advance, and he won't take it home rashly." Mi Xia pointed to the downstairs and asked in a low voice, "Then

this What's the situation?"

Xuan Jin stroked his forehead, and said with a blank face, "Have you had a convulsion?"

Mi Xia: ...

No matter how worried I am, the stairs are only that high, and soon the two of them were unprepared and caught up in the living room. "Surprise" was caught off guard.

Mi Xia looked at the miniature version of Xuan Jin who accidentally fell into his arms, with a dazed look on his face.

The person next to the pillow made an illegitimate child?

When did you do it?

So energetic?

Xuan Jin, who was standing on the side, was also very calm in his heart. The little bun was about to fall on him, but at the moment when the unsteady bun bumped into him, Xuan Jin's instinct was to take a step back. Creatures, no matter they are Xuan Jin or the omnipotent Xuanyi God Lord, are all creatures to avoid.

What's the situation now? A little bun who looked very similar to himself threw himself into the arms of his dear one, but it was definitely not from the love of life.

No, Misha, I can explain it, this... this is definitely not my species...

Xuan Jin has a lot to say in his heart at this moment, but he doesn't know where to start.

Mi Xia stiffly hugged Xiao Baozi's milky milky body, and when she turned her head, she saw Xuan Jin's unpredictable expression.

Huh! Could it be that it is really Xuan Jin's seed?

Sitting alone on the sofa looking at the picture of two big ones and one small one, Old Master Xuan couldn't help laughing anymore, and Jiang Steward, whose shoulders kept shrugging, let go of the hand that was covering his mouth, and held back for a while. The laughter in the morning was no less than that of Mr. Xuan.

Xuan Jin's face was completely dark, and he lifted the little bun in Mi Xia's arms stiffly.

Xiao Baozi was very happy leaning on Xiangxiang's uncle, but suddenly he was lifted in mid-air by a black-faced villain, and before he could smell Xiangxiang, he burst into tears.

Xuan Jin stiffened his arms and listened to the cries of the little bun, and he couldn't even take a step. The worry on his face became more and more obvious, and children are also very sensitive to the emotions of adults. I didn't like myself, and cried louder.