19

Chapter Nineteen: Past and Present
Xia Miao, who was sound asleep on the big bed, unconsciously leaned into Xuan Jin's arms, and Xuan Jin clasped the big hands around the little guy's waist, and fell into a grotesque dream.

For the first time, the dream that was always covered by the mist appeared clearly in front of my eyes, and I watched my life in the dream.

In the dream, I was originally the Xuanyi Divine Lord above the nine heavens, with powerful mana who ruled the fairy world for thousands of years. Although I can see the joys and sorrows of the world through the cloud mirror, but I don't take pleasure in things, I don't mourn in myself, and I have no desires and desires It's been tens of thousands of years.

Suddenly one day, a young man in a sapphire blue robe on the other side of the cloud mirror caught his attention, and his long-silent heart began to stir up waves.

With a glance of ten thousand years, those clear and clean eyes were deeply engraved on my heart.

Xuan Yi, who used to be cold and indifferent, began to chase the figure of a mortal boy. When he saw him being bullied by his stepmother and stepbrother, he would feel distressed and angry. When he saw him lonely, he would throw down Bai Ling, the God of Shocking Temple in the Nine Heavens Temple. , to accompany it around.

Finally, one day, when she saw her stepmother planning to poison the young man, she couldn't suppress the throbbing and anger in her heart, and went against the sky to bring the young man who was on the verge of death into the Nine Heavens Temple, and rescued the young man with the soul-suppressing pill that everyone in the fairy world was vying for. Shengming and his thousand-year-old skill helped the young man to break the mortal body and rank among the immortals.

It should be a happy life after that!

In the dream, Xuan Dashen felt concerned, and the cold Nine Heavens Temple also felt more warm, and under the endless pampering, the young man also began to become lively. One person and one cat pulled out a few plants of fairy grass today, and picked up the fish in the pond tomorrow. Oh, by the way, that cat was the divine beast Bai Ling who was thrown into the lower world.

The mutation occurred thousands of years later, and after thousands of years, the god Xuanyi and the young man have communicated with each other, and they have become a pair of gods and lovers who are talked about by the fairy world.

Suddenly one day, the ancestor of the demon way broke into the nine heavens, and the young man who was planting fairy grass in the back garden alone was taken away by the ancestor of the demon way.

"No, Miaomiao..."

Xuan Jin, who was sweating all over the sky, woke up screaming, looking at the familiar room in front of him, and the familiar sleeping face in his arms.

"It's okay, it's okay, my baby Miaomiao is back again, do you know how terrible it is once the lively Nine Heavens Temple became silent, but luckily I found you again." Xuan Jin bowed his head and kissed

lightly Xia Miao, who was sleeping, looked affectionate.

At dawn, Xia Miao, who had a good night's sleep, woke up and sat up in a daze with her sleepy eyes open. When she got out of bed, she tripped over the belt of her skirt and almost fell down.

Xuan Jin, who has not slept since waking up from the dream, has been watching the little guy's every move. Seeing that the little guy is about to fall, he hastened to help him up. The one who hurts when he falls is himself!

Xia Miao (Mi Xia), who was sobered by this blow, opened her eyes wide, shit! What the hell are you wearing? If you go out, you will definitely be treated as a mental illness. Change it!

Standing behind him, Xuan Jin watched the little guy frantically tugging at the robe on his body, guessing that the little guy had regained Misha's memory, he burst out laughing.

"Xuan Jin, you're still laughing, do you think you put it on for me when I was unconscious?" Misha, who was getting anxious and unable to take it off, simply turned her head and stared at the mocking Xuan Jin with accusation. Vice can't explain his attitude of not giving up.

"Baby, you wore it yourself, I have someone to prove it." Xuan Jin refused to give up, but unconsciously helped the little guy untie his belt with both hands.

Xuan Jin, who had recovered his memory, said that it was not difficult at all to help the little guy take off the robe, but it was quite stressful. He helped his lover undress but he still hadn't eaten it, so sad.

"Hmph, I don't admit it. By the way, have you found the murderer who hit me? If I hadn't been hiding quickly, I wouldn't have seen you." Mi Xia especially enjoyed Xuan Jin's service, and she was serving with Xiao Xuanzi all over her body. Not bad, there is a reward!

"I have some clues." Xuan Jin's face darkened when he thought of this car accident, and the treasure he found with great difficulty almost disappeared again.

After changing their clothes, the two of them walked out of the bedroom to the dining room for dinner. The trio who had been irritated in the morning came to the living room early, and Ou Yun, the most reliable cook, prepared some home-cooked dishes.

The trio who were serving all the dishes on the table were stunned for a moment when they saw the two slowly descending the stairs.

"Damn! Master Mi finally returned to normal."

"The Patriarch is finally unscathed, I am sorry for the old Patriarch." "

Hurry up and find out the truth of the matter!"

Although the trio's thoughts were not on the same channel, their actions were strangely consistent. , took bowls, chopsticks, and chairs and invited the two of them to their seats.

After Mi Xia sat down, he looked at the six dishes and one soup on the table. The combination of meat and vegetables was reasonable. The vegetables are estimated to be the stock I put in the storage room a few days ago. Although the leaves look less juicy, they still smell good. "It looks like this dish is made by Ouyun, let's eat it together."

Xuan Jin, who was sitting in the main seat, also said, "Sit down, let's eat together."

Five people, seven dishes, because the amount of each dish is different. Enough, but also a full meal.

After eating, Xuan Jin and Mi Xia held hands and went out to digest food. Liu Yong and Ou Yun went back to the room to sort out the investigation results of the past few days and prepare to report later. Assistant Jiang stayed to clean up the mess bitterly.

The two of them went out and turned left and walked into the villa area. When the Gu family built this villa, they also put a lot of thought into it. Each villa is full of charm, and with the overall greening, it can be called a paradise.

"Xuan Jin, how do you think this is compared to my Zhuyuan?"

"There is no comparison, the audiences of the two are different."

"That's right, then how do you say Zhuyuan is compared to his newly opened resort." "

Winning , you should check out the reviews on the Internet, Zhuyuan's orders have been scheduled for three months." "

Haha, they must be turning green with anger."

"Perhaps you can read this for yourself."

"Ah? Oh, Yuanjia Road is narrow."

The two people holding hands saw a group of people from the Gu family walking towards them standing in the middle of the road without avoiding it. The Gu family headed by Gu Jiaming also stopped in their tracks, among them Lin Baoqin and Gu Yongmei The expression on his face was the strangest, after seeing Misha, his face turned pale with a hellish expression.

"Master Xuan."

Gu Jiaming stepped forward to say hello, even an enemy had to greet him with a smile in front of absolute power, his wife Lin Baoqin called her little uncle with a pale face, and retreated behind Gu Jiaming in fear.

Xuan Jin, who had a panoramic view of the faces of the Gu family, had some calculations in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He passed through the Gu family with a cold face and did not communicate with each other. Mi Xia was smiling all the time, as if the group of people in front of him were really unrelated. urgent passers-by.

"Too much deception!"

"That's right, it's outrageous, disrespectful to your elders."

"..."

The third generation of the Gu family with poor concentration whispered, Gu Jiaming clenched his fists, and hurried home with a dark face The pace, the Gu family... almost became the laughing stock of the entire Yuncheng.

The embarrassment of the Gu family, Mi Xia didn't want to know, the moment the Gu family occupied Mi Xia's body, it was already doomed, sooner or later.

The two strolled on the trail under the setting sun, their intertwined figures stretched long, and they met other residents in the villa area to talk about their relationship, and they were as affectionate as a boy in first love.

After eight o'clock, the two returned home. Liu Yong and Ou Yun were already waiting in the living room to report the incident. Mi Xia, who had gotten enough sleep during the day, was full of energy, so the five people and two pets in the villa area directly discussed in the living room.

"According to the monitoring, we found the driver who caused the accident. The other party admitted that he was entrusted by someone to deliberately hit Master Mi's car, and when he finally left, he threw a cigarette butt on the leaking car." Xuan Jin listened to Ou Yun's statement, his expression on his face

. The expression became more and more embarrassing. If Misha hadn't been sitting beside her to comfort her from time to time, the three of them would have been overwhelmed by the Patriarch's pressure.

"Very well, let's continue, who is entrusted by?"

"Ouyun, don't tell me first, let me guess, is it Lin Baoqin?"

Mi Xia thought of the scene where he met the Gu family just now, Lin Baoqin's frightened and angry eyes when he saw him, it is not difficult to guess the mastermind behind the scenes After all, besides the Gu family, I have no second enemy.

"Master Mi's guess is half right, there is another man behind the scenes."

"Xuan Shuyun."

Xuan Jin, who was about to overflow with anger, said a name word by word.

"The head of the family is right."

"Miss Tang."

"Who is it? Your Xuan family."

Three different voices came to mind at the same time.

"Xiao Xia, she is Lin Baoqin's mother, the only daughter of the Xuan family's generation, so she was fascinated by the pampering, and she picked a man who was soft-fed, and taught her daughter to have no eyes. "

"Oh, is that your sister?"

"It's not my own sister, it's my cousin. My father only gave birth to me." "

Well, let me tell you, how can such a mindless person be your own sister."

"Meow, master, they almost hurt Miaomiao and they must be punished." Xiao Bai, who had been squatting quietly on Mi Xia's lap, suddenly cried out.

Mi Xia's eyes lit up for a moment, and when he was about to speak out, he closed his mouth in time, staring at Xiaobai vigorously, haha, I can actually understand cat language, what a genius, I must share it with Xuan Jin.

Xuan Jin, who was the only one who could understand the language of the little white cat, of course would not know what the little lover was thinking, so he nodded and explained to the trio how to deal with the matter.

Since people who should not be moved are moved, the price that should be paid is still to be paid.

The next day, the Xuan family received a notice from the Patriarch that Xuan Shuyun intends to murder the Patriarch's wife and is now expelled from the Xuan family, and Xuan Shuyun's family is relieved of all positions in the Xuan family with immediate effect.

As for the Gu family, let the little guy relieve his boredom.

The inside of the Xuan family was in a state of confusion, the wife of the head of the family? Who?