9

Chapter Nine: Sudden Disappearance

Mi Xia, who thought she would suffer from insomnia in a different place, unexpectedly woke up at dawn. Looking around, the room as a whole is still black, gray and white. In addition to the clothes brought in yesterday's suitcase, the closet is neatly hung with a row of new clothes with unremoved labels, ranging from underwear to casual clothes and even formal suits. Is it too grand to receive a friend's nephew with this specification? What? Misha was thinking while changing clothes.

Unknowingly, my thoughts went back to the night before yesterday. After the video call with my uncle, who had never been masked again, under the bewilderment of the other party's few words, I actually agreed to come to Kyoto as a guest for half a month, and then set off for Australia and rice together. Officially meet.

"I'll buy the plane ticket myself. Anyway, the summer courtyard was recently rebuilt and I was going to travel." "

Little guy, do you have a passport? Have you got a visa? Are you an adult?

" He was called by his name, and he was stunned. It turned out that he needed a passport and a visa to go abroad after becoming a human being. What a hassle! A Piao, who used to float and float out of the country, is no longer happy.

"Haha, come back to your senses. Go back to Kyoto with me tomorrow, and I'll help you with these things. I happen to be going to Australia to take you with me in half a month, so that you won't be kidnapped if you don't know the place you're born in." Xuan Jin He didn't give Misha a chance to refuse at all, and made a decision on his own.

At the end of the memory, Misha sat on the edge of the bed and listened to the chirping and singing of the birds outside the window. He wanted to grab a few and put them into the space with itchy hands, but listened to the sound of breathing that seemed to be absent all around him. With at least a dozen bodyguards, as long as he dared to enter the space, Xuan Jin would know that he had disappeared out of thin air in the room. How would he explain it then? Oh, your bodyguard is dazzled.

Stop thinking about Misha and went downstairs to have breakfast.

The breakfast is still very rich, with porridge, dim sum, and noodles. Mi Xia finished a bowl of preserved egg and lean pork porridge, five steamed buns, a small plate of noodles, and a glass of fresh orange juice. It was no surprise that she was full.

"Little guy, don't eat too much at once, it hurts your stomach."

"My name is Misha. You can call me by my name directly. Don't call me little guy. I will be an adult in three months." "

Oh, I will call you Xiaoxia from now on.

" It sounds better than the little guy.

Looking at Mi Xia's vivid facial expressions, Xuan Jin's heart that has been silent for many years will always have ripples. Perhaps this is the main reason why he tried his best to invite Mi Xia's house as a guest and even arranged it next to his own room. The reason.

"Do you want to go out for a stroll today? Tell Uncle Jiang if you want, and he will arrange a car." Before going out, Xuan Jin said to a certain dog in the living room who was watching cartoons to digest.

"I know, I know, so long-winded." Waving his hand, Mi Xia stared at the screen intently.

Assistant Jiang is no stranger to the way these two get along. Looking at the mouth of his old man, Steward Jiang, who was so shocked, he would have taken a picture of it with his mobile phone if the timing wasn't right. Seeing that you still have the face to teach me how to make a fuss in the future. Wow not calm enough. Ahem, Assistant Jiang has forgotten the document that he dropped when he saw this picture for the first time.