11

Chapter Eleven: Meeting Relatives

There is a flat basin in the deepest part of the mountain in the space. Four pillars stand around the basin. The pillars are hidden in the sky, and the height of the pillars is unknown. There are uniform patterns on the four pillars. Xuan Jin always touches it with his hands. Familiarity. Surrounded by the pillars is a well. The strange thing is that there is not a drop of water in the well, and it is unknown how deep it is.

"Meow, how did you find this place?" Misha has been wandering in the space for so long and has never found this place. It's so strange, is this still his own space?

"Miaomiao, I've been here all the time. It's just that I was dormant before. I woke up just a moment ago and came to find you." The little milk cat meowed around Mi Xia very affectionately. When cats communicate, the bull's head is wrong.

Xuan Jin withdrew his hand touching the pattern of the pillar, thinking about everything in front of him. "Xiao Xia, let's go out first, it will be suspicious if it comes up for a long time." "

Then what about it?"

"I want to follow the little master."

One person and one pet looked at Xuan Jin at the same time.

"Leave it in the space. We are going to Australia soon. It is impossible to take it with us. What should we do when we take it out now? It can't be put in the space again?" "Okay. Meow, stay here

obediently Here, don't wander around here, I'll take you out when I come in next time."

"Miaomiao, you're leaving Xiaobai again!"

Xuan Jin became more and more determined as if one person and one cat were being staged in a bloody drama of life and death. The idea of ​​exiling the little milk cat to the horizon, or getting a dog to come in for companionship.

Shouldn't companions bring the same breed?

The Yuncheng Summer Courtyard has been completely demolished, and the prototype of the future new home has also been built. As the chief designer of this project, Chen Feng has been stationed here and has not moved his nest.

"Hey, Misha, did you have fun in Kyoto?"

"Oh, me? I'm still at the construction site."

"It's okay, it's my hobby, Brother Chen. You don't understand the sense of accomplishment when you see this great building being born in my hands." "What? You want to go abroad?" "Oh! All

right

, You don't have to worry about it here, just wait and see the results

when you go back to China." After Chen Feng hung up the phone, he focused on the progress of the project, and he was meticulous in completing Mi Xia's entrustment, this is his attitude towards his work.

After Mi Xia entrusted Yuncheng with the relevant matters, she was happy to be a hands-off shopkeeper, happily boarded Xuan Jin's private jet and flew towards Australia.

Australia does not have the sweltering heat of Kyoto in summer, and the four seasons are like spring. The passenger plane landed at the airport, and when the cabin door was opened, a refreshing natural breeze blew in, carrying the aroma of grass. Mi Xia took a deep breath, "Xuan Jin, the air is so good, the wind is even more comfortable than on the top of Qinshan Mountain."

Xuan Jin looked at the little guy's unaffected expression with a funny face, "If you like it, we can come here often "

"Well, can I bring Miaomiao with me next time?"