10

Chapter 10: Sharing Secrets

In the study, Xuan Jin carefully looked at Liu Yong and his partner Ou Yun, and did not miss any change in their expressions. The sound insulation of the study is very good, and after closing the door, no fourth person will hear the movement inside.

"Patriarch, this is what happened."

Liu Yong, who was born as a mercenary, was very skilled, while Ouyun was born as a scout. Today, Ouyun followed Misha without a trace. As the last person who came into contact with Misha, he It is most appropriate to tell.

"Disappear out of thin air?" Xuan Jin grasped the point of the words and asked.

"That's right, I followed the forest and saw Master Mi standing behind a big tree but disappeared in the blink of an eye. I really can't explain it." "You have spoken to

several people about this conclusion." "

This is I said for the first time that no one knew about it except the Patriarch and Brother Liu, and everyone else just thought I lost Master Mi." "

Very well, forget that sentence, you two will be responsible for Xiaoxia's safety in the future You don't need to avoid him."

"Understood, Patriarch."

"If you don't want to go into the tropical jungle, remember my words."

"Yes."

The two retreated, and the study returned to tranquility, Xuan Jin supported his temples with his hands , sighed wearily. Received the notice of Misha's disappearance from the meeting table, hurriedly finished Hui Yi and rushed home, mobilized a few pairs of people to search for it but failed, her heart was floating in the air until she received the door The security personnel let go of their phone calls, and went to pick up the little guy who was playing the missing game full of anger. As a result, his subordinates now tell him a completely unimaginable conclusion, the little guy disappeared out of thin air, hehe, it's been a long time.

No, maybe that's true. There are indeed a lot of doubts about the little guy. The previous investigation found that the little guy was being bullied, and he did not know how to resist. He personally attended the birthday banquet to meet the little guy to verify his identity, but the behavior of the little guy when he appeared did not match the investigation. I used to think it was bullying The sense of rebellion born of being ruthless seems to have yet to be verified. It seems that the problem of the little guy disappearing out of thin air must be solved first.

In the room, after taking a bath, Misha sat by the window with her wet hair and looked at the stars in the sky, thinking about how to explain the sudden disappearance of the afternoon. fall! You have to know that there are people following you when you go out, so you have to endure Huiyun City and then enter the space. How can you explain it now so that you don't go through the gang? Oh, I think the mushrooms in the forest are pretty good, have you gone to pick mushrooms? So how do you explain the basket and the other dishes in the basket? I knew I wouldn't take it out.

The knock on the door interrupted Misha's groaning.

"Xiao Xia, are you asleep? I'm coming in."

Pat, the door opened.

Misha stopped getting up to open the door, anyway, you had already opened it yourself, and sat on the window sill with peace of mind without moving.

What Xuan Jin who opened the door and came in saw was the little guy with wet hair blowing the wind at the window, dripping drops of water dripping on the floor from time to time. "Why don't you dry your hair, you'll wake up tomorrow morning with a headache." While talking, he took out a dry towel from the bathroom and wiped the child. The big hand kept moving back and forth on Misha's head through the towel, and the tips of Misha's ears turned red again.