24

Chapter Twenty-Four: Married Life

"Hmph! I have no respect for my elders, and I have been seduced by a male fox so much that I don't know where to go." "

That's right, father, since my uncle started to travel around the world, my younger brother has become more and more ugly."

...

This night, the main house of the Xuan family was full of excitement. The banquet lasted until very late, and the lights in the house of the fourth son of the Xuan family in the suburbs of Beijing were also on until very late. After the father and daughter were kicked out of the banquet, they kept complaining and complaining in various ways.

In the living room, the two sons of Xuan's family, Xuan Sheng and Xuan Ce, were also pacing anxiously.

"Brother, if we continue to torment like father and younger sister, we will be tormented!" "

Do you think I don't know? What kind of person is little cousin? What means?" "

Yes Ah, why is my little sister so confused?"

The two brothers kept looking at the study upstairs irritably, and the carpet under their feet collapsed.

With a click, the door of the study room finally opened, and the brothers saw the younger sister go downstairs with a proud face, stomping on her high heels. Before leaving, he did not forget to cast such a useless look, Xuance almost raised his fist in anger.

"Hmph! It's useless to be so cowardly. No wonder Shuyun looks down on your two elder brothers." Standing at the stairs on the second floor, the fourth son Xuan looked at the two sons downstairs who looked so uneducable. The position of the head of the family has long been his own.

Hehe, I don't know who gave him the confidence? Xuan Shuyun?

Seeing the younger sister go out, the father also entered the bedroom after losing his temper, Xuan Ce angrily broke away from his elder brother and ran out, Xuan Sheng followed closely behind to prevent accidents.

On the edge of the river embankment, Xuan Ce would sit quietly on the embankment every time he was in a bad mood, and now the two brothers who ran out were sitting on the embankment, dangling their feet.

"Brother, do you remember that when I was ten years old, I was sitting here and threatening you to jump off."

"I remember! I will never forget it."

"The younger brother was also there at that time, a small one but full of vigor, and asked me if I wanted him to give me a push." ​​"

Well, you were scared at that time, and you stood up in fright."

"Yes, I was afraid Ah, seeing the rolling river, my legs are so scared."

"Haha..."

"Brother..." "

Little brother, why do you think father is not satisfied?"

"Father can't compete with uncle, let alone younger brother."

" Hehe, the uncle is a great man of his generation, and the younger brother is even more so. Xuan Shuyun is just a troublesome girl who pretends to be a girl."...The night

talk

between the two brothers in Jiangbei is known to no one except the sky full of stars and buzzing flying insects . After the dinner, Mrs. Xuan and Jin had already rushed to spend their first honeymoon by plane.