18

Chapter Eighteen: Misha Amnesia

In the master bedroom, Xuan Jin fell on the big bed after a simple wash. The physical fatigue after three nights of sleeplessness could not wash away the thoughts and worries of his lover in his mind. It seemed that Mi Xia's body fragrance could still be smelled faintly on the pillow, Xuan Jin turned over and buried his face on Mi Xia's pillow, his eyes were red.

The man didn't flick his tears easily, but he didn't reach the point of sadness...

I don't know how long it took, the exhausted Xuan Jin fell asleep in a daze. In his sleep, he seemed to see Misha lying on his back among the pillars in the space, and the white mist visible to the naked eye in the space was gathering towards Misha's body.

"Little guy..."

"Xiao Xia..."

"Can you hear me? Answer me..."

It's a pity that Mi Xia didn't respond to Xuan Jin's call, and was still floating calmly in the space.

"Meow..."

A burst of cat meows woke up Xuan Jin, who had been sleeping very restlessly, and opened his eyes. It was just dawn outside, and a faint light appeared.

"Xiaobai, do you know that I'm dreaming about the little guy, and I'm about to wake him up?" Xuan Jin said with a dark face, holding the cat by the neck, with an expression of roasting it without explaining it well.

Xiaobai meowed, very anxious, "Go away, I sensed the little master! And Xiaobai is not delicious." "Did

you sense the little guy?"

"Hey, the big master can understand the little one." Don't talk about it."

"Is it time to worry about this issue? Hurry up and lead the way."

Xuan Jin threw off the cat, quickly changed into a T-shirt, and opened the door. At the gate, he ran into Assistant Jiang, Liu Yong, and Ouyun who came in a hurry. Xuan Jin hurriedly got into the car and followed Xiao Bai without explaining.

Assistant Jiang and the three sat in the back row of the car. It was the first time for the owner to be the driver and he was frightened. feel.

After driving for more than ten minutes, the car stopped at the deepest part of the bamboo garden, close to the bamboo forest. Xiao Bai ran all the way but didn't feel tired. He saw Xuan Jin opened the car door and slipped into the bamboo forest.

Xuan Jin only said "wait here," and followed Xiao Bai into the bamboo forest.

Assistant Jiang, the remaining trio, looked anxious, fearing that the Patriarch would be in danger if he entered the mountain rashly, but Ou Yun looked at Liu Yong thoughtfully, without saying anything.

The bamboo forest was dark and damp, not as deep and open as it was when he came in during the day. Xuan Jin stepped on the thick bamboo leaves, only the sound of cracking dead leaves echoed in his ears.

Xuan Jinshen followed Xiaobai deeper and deeper, occasionally seeing the tail of the snake swimming away quickly. After walking for about ten minutes, the bamboo in front of me gradually thinned out, and the morning light came in, and everything in front of me gradually became clearer.

After walking another hundred meters, Xiaobai stopped abruptly.

"Here, here is the little master's aura, very strong."

"Let's wait and see, maybe the little guy has lost his way..." As soon as

Xuan Jin finished speaking, Mi Xia's figure gradually appeared in the morning light.