Author's Greeting

Hey y'all!

So this is my first story that I have been working on... There may or may not be some plot twists down the way, and there is definitely going to be 'adult situations' in this book. (As you all call them - smut! Eg sex and stuff!) Don't like that? Or too immature? Simple - turn back now, and don't read this book... Easy instructions, you aren't being 'forced' to read my book. (unless someone is actually forcing you to read my book, then yeah.)

At the end of each chapter, I may or may not throw some suggestions your way, to help me write the next chapter. If you can help me and write in the comments at the end of each chapter when I do give you guys some info for the next chapter, what you would choose? It'll help me make this book a heck of a lot better for you guys!

But yeah, I will be factoring in most of the Wwe wrestlers... Speaking of which...

Drew McIntyre is going to have a minor role in the first chapter

Drew McIntyre is going to have a minor role in the first chapter. (But I may bring him back in future chaps as a villain, mwah-ah-ha -ha!)

Sorry, I'm done, I swear. I like Drew, but at the moment he seems to be the type who would be best suited for the role of Villainous boss...

Okay, have fun with my book, y'all!

Marissa!