Ch. 17

Marissa and Brock awoke to the smell of breakfast, She knew Jon didn't usually bother unless it was just a coffee and some toast for himself. But she was about to go downstairs, when Brock grabbed her hips.

"And where'd you think you're going, sexy?" He asked her, seductively. They shared a kiss, before he started caressing in between her thighs again, making her gasp and moan to his touch.

"Oh christ, Brock baby!" She moaned under him. Brock had to go back to work the next day, so he wanted as much time as he could with her, before that. They spent a few more moments wrapped up in each other's arms, before Brock said they'd need to go get breakfast and start the day. They got to the kitchen, only to see that Jon had taken a page from Mark's morning wake up routine, and laid out a massive array of choices, from simple scrambled eggs, to fanciful fried maple bacon, and everything in between. Brock sat down and got a selection of the food, as did Marissa and everyone talked.

"So, I take it you enjoyed us last night, baby?" Jon asked her, in between eating. Marissa nodded, and continued eating as well.

"It doesn't have to stop, you know?" Brock added. "I could give Jon permission to keep you safe and 'entertained' whilst I'm working, if you want, baby-girl?" Jon looked at his, as if to say 'You would?'. But Marissa shook her head at that.

"I'm not running away from them." She bravely answered them. "Yes, they hurt me. But no, I'm not going to just 'run away' from them." Brock commended her and said that he would do everything he can, to make sure Damien and Dominik were kept away from her. Brock even suggested an open relationship, that Marissa could talk with Jon and others if she wanted, and possibly sleep with them, with Brock's approval as long as she came back to him. Marissa said she would always be his girl, but if anyone else wanted to 'show her a good time', she would think about it. They arranged that both Jon and Marissa came with him the next day. Jon would stay with her at all times, and Brock would take care of his matches. They left the next day, after Brock treated Marissa to yet another shopping day to pamper and spoil her, and headed straight for the hotel before going to the arena afterwards. When they got there, Adam greeted them, and continuously apologised to Marissa but she just waved him off, saying that they would take care of things from there on out. Jon and her followed Brock out so that he could train and spar in the ring, when Finn came up to them. Jon got up and stood between Finn and Marissa.

"I'm not here to fight or cause further drama." Finn stated, before they could say anything. "I've no interest at what Dominik and Damien do. But I am sorry about before, darlin'." He added solemnly. "Had I known what they were plannin', I would have told'em both to shove off, and leave yer alone." Finn looked at her sadly, before cupping her face with his hand. Brock still sparring in the ring, only now noticed what was going on, and jumped down from the ring in anger and stormed over to them all.

"You've got some massive irish knackers to come near my girl again, Balor!" Brock seethed, before Marissa calmed him down. They talked and Finn said that it was not his intention to get involved, but would if he had to... on their side.

"I can help protect her, Brock." Finn stated. "I can keep her safe with me, while yer at yer matches if need be." So everyone settled their differences, and soon a plan of action was calculated. Brock was set to deal with Omos and MVP later that night, for an upcoming match everyone was thinking on. So both Jon and Finn would stay with Marissa. She came to trust Finn again, and as Jon excused himself to find a men's room, Finn and her hung out alone in catering.

"You've always intrigued me with how you bring out your demon side." Marissa said to him.

"Aye, darlin'." He replied. "It's a lot of fun, but the paintwork's a lot to get done. Certain designs and colors to blend, so bloody time consuming!" They laughed together, before hearing Rhea behind them.