Ch. 20

Brock was going out of his head, until he received an anonymous message to his cellphone. Shinsuke and Seth both heard his cellphone ring with the message as they were trying to help him calm down. Brock looked at the message, which read :

"If you want your girl, you'll have to get to the Four Seasons.

Get to room One Seven One Seven, and if Dominik is there, beat the hell out of him.

A Friend."

Shinsuke and Seth said that they would both come with him, in case there was any trouble. So they got to Brock's four by four truck, and he drove them to the Four Seasons. Once there, they made their way to the reception. Brock and Shinsuke hung back while Seth asked about a guest card to visit friends on the surprise side of things. He slipped the concierge a hundred note, to keep the surprise. He got the card and went back to the others and they made their way to the room they needed. But Brock was fuming all the way up in the elevator.

"It's okay buddy, we wirr get her back. "Shinsuke tried to calm him down.

"Yeah man, let us go in first, and then when we've confirmed the situation, you can come in and bust heads." Seth said. They got to the floor, and went to the room number. Shinsuke was going to try to get Dominik believing that he wanted some 'fun' with the girl as well. So Seth and Brock stayed outside the door, until he gave the confirmation. Shinsuke knocked on the door, and waited for Dominik to answer. But there was no reply, so he used the guest card and peered around the door. Finding no one there, he told Seth and Brock to come in with him, but Seth said that he would stay outside and keep a look out for Dominik.

"No one is here, Brock..." Shinsuke told him. However upon hearing her sweetheart's name, Marissa screamed out that she was there, but it was muffled by the gag.

"Listen..." Brock said, as Marissa tried to scream again. Fully crying as she tried to scream now, Brock told Shinsuke to look around and find out where the sound was coming from. Marissa screamed once more, and that's when Shinsuke said it was from the closet. They opened the doors, and Brock picked Marissa up, and held her to him. She cried into his chest, as he just held her. Shinsuke untied her feet, and Brock removed her bindings from her hands and the gag from her mouth.

"Oh Brock! I was so scared!" She sobbed, as he held her. Shinsuke scribbled a note and put the paper in the closet, attaching it to one of the clothes hangers. Brock then carried Marissa to leave the room, and Shinsuke held the door open as they took her home. Shinsuke sat in the passenger side seat, next to the driver's side, as Seth drove them back to Brock's home. Brock vowed that he would never let her out of his sight ever again. He called Hunter and said that he was taking a few weeks off to spend some time helping Marissa recover, after he explained what had happened. Hunter said that Dominik would be severely reprimanded this time, and told Brock to take the time he needed. Brock thanked both Seth and Shinsuke for their help, and said that he would see them when they caught up again.

"Get better soon, kiddo." Seth said to Marissa, as he and Shinsuke waited for the cab to take them back to the airport for the continuing journey back to their home towns.

"S-Seth?" Marissa started shakily. "P-please don't let Jon know yet?" She asked him.

"Y'got my promise, kitten." He answered her. "But y'know, he will have to be told soon." Brock agreed and said that he would take care of it. The cab arrived and they left, leaving Marissa and Brock to their own. So they just relaxed and he let her sleep, until they organized dinner for that night. Then, he would just hold her even more, as they relaxed while watching movies, until Marissa fell asleep again. He took her up to bed and slept with her in the bed, holding her until the morning.

Dominik came back to the room without Rhea, as she wanted to catch up with her ex Buddy Murphey. He figured if she was off seeing her ex for a 'fun fling', he might as well have some fun making Brock's little woman give him the pleasure he craved. He got back to the room and put his wallet on the room table, with the room key and took his shirt off. He started getting 'firm' thinking about all the ways he could torture her, for making him look like the fool. Damien had not returned either, and that was making Dominik wonder. But he shrugged it off, thinking that it would be more fun for him.

"Is Papi's little slut ready to behave?" He said, opening up the closet door. But when he saw her gone, Dominik was livid with anger. He ripped the note from the hanger and read it.

"Sorry, we took your toy back to where she belongs!

Her friends."

Dominik roared in frustration, just as both Finn and Damien came to his door.

"What's wrong, Dom?" Finn asked him, using Damien's card key and entering the room.

"The little slut is gone again!" Dominik yelled. He then noticed that Damien didn't have the necessary things that he and Rhea asked him to get. "WHERE THE HELL'S THE STUFF!?"

"Not needed now, is it?" Damien replied.

"Look, Dom... This...? Is over!" Finn said angrily at him. "Yer not gonna go anywhere near that girl again!"

"I WILL NOT BE MADE TO LOOK LIKE A FOOL, BALOR!" Dominik yelled again.

"The hell yer will! But WE WILL handle it!" Finn argued with him. "IN THE BLOODY RING!" And with that, he walked out and called Adam Pearce. They both agreed and a match was made.