Ch. 4

Mark and Nessa sat in the back seats, while Brock and Marissa sat in the front seats, as he drove them to the restaurant for dinner. Nessa and Mark were talking and getting to know each other better, while Brock couldn't keep his eyes and his free hand from Marissa's beauty. His hand went to her thigh, and glanced at her again, for the umpteenth time. Marissa sat next to him smiling, as she blushed again. They arrived, and the valet took the car to park it. Brock linked his arm with Marissa, and Mark ushered Nessa behind them. The restaurant host greeted them as they entered, and because it was Brock and The Undertaker from Wwe, they were seated immediately. Brock sat opposite Marissa, while Nessa sat opposite Mark. A waiter soon came over with the menu and a drinks list, and Brock and Mark looked the drinks list over. They chose between them a bottle of Moet and Chandon Dom Perignon White Gold champagne for their ladies, and a bottle of Perron Leggers beer for Mark. Brock wasn't going to drink, but Mark asked for a Lemon Lime and Bitters for him anyway.

"It's not that much alcohol, buddy. Don't worry." Mark said to him. Brock laughed lightly, and looked over to Marissa as he smiled to her.

"Order what ever you like, ladies." Brock said to them. "It's on me." They began to argue, but both Mark and Brock took their hands and said that this night was theirs. They all looked at the menus, and made their choices. Brock chose a Butter Basted Rib Eye Steak dish, and Mark chose the Grilled Texas Rib Eye Steak. The ladies chose chicken dishes from the menu. Nessa chose their Bourbon Pecan Chicken, and Marissa chose the Chicken Parmesan meal. The waiter took their choices down, and said that their drinks would be brought to them momentarily. Mark turned to Brock and whispered to him.

"I got a feeling this one's going to be quite tipsy by the time we're finished dinner." He chuckled, meaning Nessa. Brock agreed with him.

"That's the idea." Brock whispered back. "She's quite taken with with you, no pun intended." They chuckled together and soon their drinks were delivered to them. The champagne was poured for the women, and Mark's beer was placed in front of him. Brock's drink was placed in front of him, and he lifted his glass to the table. Mark also picked up his beer, and the women got their champagne. "This night, is for you, our beautiful ladies." He said, clinking all their drinks together. He then looked over at Marissa, and smiled again. Marissa blushed and smiled back, shyly looking to the side of her. Mark looked over to Nessa, and grinned. The plans he had going through his mind for her, were making him want to make them come true. As their meals were brought out, Mark looked at Nessa's plate.

"Yer planning on getting drunk tonight, ain't yer?" Mark smiled at her. Nessa smiled and shook her head.

"Not really, but if you want to join me..." She replied.

"Actually I was wondering in yer'd like to join me?" He asked her, in between bites of his own food. "At my hotel for the night?" Nessa gushed, but then looked at Marissa.

"Go for it," Marissa whispered to her friend. "I'll be okay, you know I always am." Nessa agreed and said that she would join Mark, after dinner. Mark smiled wickedly, and winked at her. Nessa became slightly nervous, but smiled back. After dinner, Brock ask everyone if they would like any desserts or more champagne. The women said no, and Mark agreed. So Brock paid the bill, and they went back to the Marriot hotel. Mark and Nessa got out of the car, and Mark told the valet to bring his bike around in the next five minutes. He joined the women and Brock in the lobby, and they went to the room. Brock unlocked the door, and Mark gathered his helmet, while Nessa gathered a few things from her bag, and put them into a smaller overnight bag. She then joined Mark back in the main entrance. He took her bag from her and they went down down to the lobby, after Nessa said she would call Marissa in the morning for the show. Mark hired a rental helmet for her from the hotel, and said that they would return it in the morning. They then left, after Mark helped Nessa on his motorcycle, and they roared off down the roads to the Embassy Suites By Hilton Hotel. He pulled into the hotel driveway, and the valet there began giving him a ticket for his bike. But Mark just said that he would be sending his motorcycle back to his home, and hiring a car in the morning. He then escorted Nessa to his suite, where they talked for the night, before spending the night together.