Ch. 3

Nessa was working out on the treadmill, when she heard Brock enter and go straight over to the weights. He amazed her for the amount he set up, and as she watched him, she saw him slowly build up to six hundred and fifty five pound weight bars.

"Damn, not even I can lift that..." She said, bewildered at the amazing feats he could accomplish.

"That's because I've done it over a great amount of time." He started to tell her. "If you start slow and low, you will find that as your body conditions to that weight amount, you can move up to the next ones gradually." He explained to her. Nessa took it all in, and said that she could only lift her groceries at the most. Brock figured that could be around ten or eleven pounds. He ushered her over to him, and she thought it was so he could show off for her. But Brock had other plans for her. "Come over and sit here." He said pointing at the bench. "I'm going to start you off small, and you tell me when it gets too heavy for you." He said hanging her a five pound dumbbell first. She found that easy as she lifted it to her chest for a few reps. Brock then moved her up to the next one, and the one after that. It kept going like this until she she got to the more heavier ones that she had trouble lifting them.

"No, that one's too much." She said, after trying to pick it up from the ground. Brock then gave her the last one she could just lift.

"If you work with this one, until it becomes to easy to lift any more, you can make your way up to the next one," He explained. "And after that one becomes too easy, the next weight up, and so forth." Nessa looked at him understanding what he meant now. "Don't matter how long it takes, as long as you believe you can keep going." They worked out for a while longer, before Brock said that they could finish up, and head back to the room for showers and to get ready for dinner. Brock said he usually ordered room service, but he wanted to treat the ladies to a special night. Nessa took the first shower, and Brock made a phone call. With Marissa still sleeping, he went to the balcony and called a friend.

"Deadman speaking..." Came the greeting as the call was answered.

"Hey 'Taker, you free tonight?" Brock asked him. Mark replied that he wasn't doing anything, and Brock explained the situation and asked him to come to his hotel and ask for room three hundred and sixty four. Mark agreed and said he'd be there soon, after he took a quick shower and got ready.

"Hey Mr Lesnar, shower's free!" Nessa called as he came back in from the balcony, and her shouts waking Marissa.

"Thank you, spicy." He replied, watching her walk into the second bedroom in just her bath robe she'd packed. "Can you ladies be ready for a restaurant in a half hour?" He called to them. They both agreed and Marissa got up, and walked to the bathroom. Brock had gone in there, just before the ladies had agreed to his dinner plans. So as Marissa walked around the corner to the bathroom, she saw Brock in all his glory, and blushed heavily before quickly turning around. He noticed her at the door, and turned his back to her.

"I-I'm sorry Mr Lesnar! I didn't mean to..." Marissa began to quickly apologize to him. But Brock had other plans. Thankfully, Nessa hadn't heard the commotion as she had her headphones on, and was blasting her music as she got ready. So Brock took her hand and pulled her flush to his chest, and closed and locked the bathroom door.

"Baby, look at me..." He said, as Marissa had closed her eyes. He kissed her again, causing her eyes to fly open, and she melted to him again. They broke apart and she looked at him.

"Brock..." She began.

"We really don't have time to have three separate showers, and I swear I won't look at you while we shower if you don't want me to," He said calmly to her. "But I would like to ask if you might join me?" Marissa blushed and nodded, knowing he was right about the time. Brock took the towel from his waist. He then helped her out of her shirt, and marvelled in her beauty. She undid the clasp of her belt, before pushing her jeggings and her lower underclothes down and stepping out of them. Brock then lifted her crop bra off of her, and got the shower running. He checked the water temperature with Marissa and helped her step in. They lathered up their own bodies with soap and shower gel, before Marissa heard the soap bar that Brock had been using fall to the tiled floor of the shower. As Brock knelt down to pick it up, he accidentally brushed her toes, making her moan. So he decided to try something. As he slowly stood back up, he lightly ran his fingers along her legs, until he reached her core.

"Mmm, Brock..."Marissa breathed out, as he moved his fingers to her massage her core now. She held onto his shoulders as his fingers worked their magic. Marissa moaned for him, and suddenly she felt him slip one finger inside her, stroking her g-spot. She felt the coil building inside her, but wasn't sure what it meant.

"I can feel you're close, beautiful." He said to her. "That's your very first orgasm, baby. Come undone for me, let it take you." He continued, adding a second finger inside and going faster.

"My god, Brock!" She exclaimed. He kissed her and swallowed her screams of ecstasy, as she came over his fingers. After Marissa came down from her orgasm, Brock picked her up, and held her on his hips.

"Now I promise to be gentle, sweetheart..." He started. "But it will possibly hurt at first." He heard her half moan and half gasp. "Don't worry, the pain doesn't last baby." And he lined himself up with her entrance, lowering her onto him slowly. Once he got himself fully inside her, he stayed still. "My god, baby. So tight!" He hissed out. She said he could move after a few moments, and he began to thrust inside her.

"Oh god, so good!" Marissa cried out, after the pain subsided fully. "Christ, faster Brock! Please!"

"Damn, such a needy little one." He chuckled, but obliged her. He began to move faster, and slightly harder, until he had her near screaming for him. He reached between them and found a certain spot, and started to rub her vigorously. She could feel that coil building again.

"Fuck, Brock! I'm going to..." She cried out his he slammed into her now.

"Me too, gorgeous... Come with me!" He gritted out, his thrusts getting sloppier. "Fuck! Come baby!" And he spilled into her, taking her over the edge with him. Marissa laid her head on his shoulder, as they both came down from their highs. He kissed her, and let her down from his grasp. She leaned on his chest as she tried to get her breathing back to normal, as did Brock.

"What happened to taking it slow?" She breathed out, laughing slightly.

"Just say I'm impatient with someone so damned fucking beautiful..." He answered her, chuckling with her. They finished their shower and Brock helped Marissa sneak back to the second bedroom. Nessa had gone to hit on the balcony with her headphones. She looked over at one point and thought she saw a familiar motorcycle pull into the hotel driveway. The rider got off and threw his keys to the valet, telling him to look after it, and make sure there were no scratches on it. Brock and Marissa came out to the balcony as well. Marissa tapped her best friend's shoulder.

"Are you ready, Nessa?" Brock asked her, and she nodded, taking her headphones off and turning off her music. "Our dinner plans are nearly ready." As he said that there was a knock at the door. Mark chose to leave his helmet for his bike in the room, so he left it on until he got to the room. Brock opened the door, and told him to stop playing and take his helmet off. Nessa came in from the balcony and noticed the other man in the room with his back towards her. But it was as soon as she saw the tails of his bandanna, that she knew exactly who the man was.

"No Freakin' Way!" She shouted out, making both Mark and Brock look her way.

"Told you..."Brock said happily. "Pay up, big guy." Mark handed him the money they had bet in their phone conversation, and walked over to Nessa.

"Heard yer were a major fan of mine." He said, gruffly, trying to get her to be afraid of his in-ring ego. But Nessa wasn't scared, and Mark could see that.