Ch. 9

The week was coming to an end and both Marissa and Nessa had spent the entire time with the gentlemen that they were with. Soon, it was time for everyone to meet back at the Wwe shows. Everyone got to the Miami airport, and arranged to meet at the arena. Mark hired another four by four truck, and Brock had a personal chauffeur. They called the arena and checked in with Adam, who directed them to their locker rooms, and said that Marissa and Nessa could accompany them. Meanwhile Jon who was sitting at his home, was getting a bad feeling about something. He made a phone call, and made plans to go to the show as well.

"Glen..." He started, when the call was answered. "Can you be ready to fly out to Miami?" And the pair made their arrangements with Jon saying he'd explain when they met. Mark got to his room, with Nessa, and they relaxed while they waited for Brock and Marissa. They soon arrived, and Brock took Marissa to his locker room. But on their way, Bobby Lashley came out and decided to 'play' with Marissa.
"You sure you don't want a real man, sweet thing?" He asked her, in front of Brock. Marissa shook her head and clung to Brock. Bobby just shrugged and turned to go to catering. Brock and Marissa continued to his locker room, but found the doorway blocked by Damien Priest.

"Move Priest, unless you want me to finish what the Deadman and Moxley started last week?" Brock asked calmly but angrily. Damien stepped away from the door, and both Brock and Marissa went in. As Marissa followed Brock in, she felt Damien grab her waist lightly.

"Ditch him and come with me, I can show you a better time!" He told her, making her get scared again. Brock put himself between them, as Marissa went into the room.

"Back off, Priest..." Brock warned him.

"You better not leave her alone, Lesnar..." Damien warned back. "Or you may find her gone without even knowing it..." And with that, he walked off, to find the rest of The Judgement Day. Brock closed and locked the door, saying that he would do his best not to let them hurt her. He got ready after that, with his shower and getting into his workout clothes, and they went to go to the ring. Finding Mark and Nessa already there, the pair went to join them, with Brock explaining that Damien had already tried to stake a claim on Marissa. Mark said he was glad that he didn't have that problem with Nessa, and said that she was a strong independent woman, who was always trying to help him around the ranch. Whilst he was home, and she was there, his daily chores were done in half the time it usually took. Which resulted in him getting in more training time, to help team up with Brock for the match with The Judgement Day's Damien and Dominik. The pair worked on moves and strategies, before stopping for lunch and going back to the hotel before the show that night. The ladies were treated to VIP tickets again, and were granted access to come backstage again. Soon, the night got underway. Nessa and Mark said that they were going to catering again for a quick bite before the show. Brock said he would join them, but Marissa stayed in Brock's locker room and relax. Brock said that he would be back soon and asked her not to open the door unless it was him. But Dominik already had a plan. He used Brock's voice to make a recording on his computer, to fool her into thinking Brock had forgotten something. He hid at the corner of the hallway, close enough to get a recording of Brock's voice, and took it back to his computer. He then typed a message into the computer program he was using, and got it to sound just like Brock. Dominik satisfied with it, gave the now recorded message to Damien, who went to Brock's locker room, and proceeded to put the plan into motion. He knocked at the door and waited. Marissa's voice was soon heard from inside the room, asking who it was, so Damien played the message.

"Baby, I left something in the room that I really need." Came the recording. "Let me in so I can get it?" Marissa thinking it really was Brock, opened the door, and that's when Dominik grabbed her from behind, and Damien put a cloth over her nose and face that was filled with chloroform. Within seconds of fighting, Marissa was out. Damien lifted her over his shoulder and took her to Rhea, who was waiting in a back room of the arena. Damien tied her to a chair, and said for Rhea not to let anyone interfere. After a while, Brock and the others came back from catering to find Brock's locker room opened and showing signs of a struggle.